Reviews for Do You Remember That?
V Machine on Paper chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
LOVE THIS! I love songifics because they just take a snapshot of the story and imprint it into our minds. HEAPS of the lines in this story are genious and the song you chose for this is great! I was listening to Back to December by Taylor Swift when I was reading this and I loved it.

I've got a HG songfic myself but for some reason it doesnt pop up in the search results so just go to my profil and click on it there. PLZ R&R. Thnx peeps

LOVED THIS FIC, great songfic!
BeforeSunrise17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
"I don't know how the sun found the courage to climb over the hills on the horizon to face this ruined world"

That line was genius and so impossible sad, but so true. It had depth, emotion, everything. I'm probably very late of a reviewer, but I just found this story and I love it, though it did make me cry. I was listening to Numb by Linkin Park while reading this and it really goes together!
Midnight Candle chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Ok, so please confirm that this took place at the end of book one, otherwise, i'm completely lost. Other than that, it was a HIT!
HobrienSterekShipster chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i love that song... just sayin.
Luisant chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Waa! Awesome! This is definitely a hit! Love the writing style, and this is the perfect song. :) Great job!

~Ciao Bello
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Good, except:

1) District 12 was destroyed...

2) I hate Peeta ;D
Kim chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Amazing! I loved it. It's very realistic the was Katniss thinks, and the way Peets fantisizes makes it even better! :)
princessofunique chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story is going into my favourites. That was Ah-May-Zing! You totally captured Katniss, and her feelings after the Games. I almost teared up at the end, and 'Franklin' totally fits!One of the best fics I've ever read :)
somesilverreply chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow! Powerful, and amazing! You are so talented! The only thing is I'm confused- Peeta is supposed to be mad at her at this point. But that's ok. Still good ;)

-laura :)
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
HIT!

I loved it :).

"There's a place in my chest where my heart was once beating, but it feels hollow now"

I LOVED that line! It was amazing :).

Really painted a picture, I loved it! Seriously, this was uber-spectacular. I thought it was great :). You did a really good job.