Reviews for The Princess And The Frog
Derek chapter 1 . 5/28
Lol kim hissing saying to Ron wth is wrong with you how can you forget your name which is Ron stoppable a lastname that I will be taking once we are married
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is a great start! I give it a high rating on the 'Aw!' factor. Good characterizations and a nice fairy-tale quality to it. And I loved the 'shrill brunette' Shego reference. Definitely write more.

MA
Skyogenic chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm glad you asked me to read this. I love it! It's adorable and sweet, plus I'm anticipating what will happen next... I already can't wait for the next chapter!
Playerlucky206 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great Story Please Write More! ]
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I like this story. :) It is very cute and to be honest I thought it would be more like the Disney version than the original story. Still, I was surprised that you didn't have the frog remember its name. I look forward to seeing what will happen next! Please update it soon. :)
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
It's not too hard to guess where this story will go, but I'm very curious to see how you get there. It's very cute.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hi there

Your story sounds interesting, so I decided to check it out. I have not seen the movie yet, but that's OK.

Anyway, the basic story is cute.

Kim is...well she is a little kid in this chapter, so you can't expect her to be like her teen self. But it has the right feel to it.

The quality is pretty good; nice narration, dialog, drama and cuteness.

The wholesome standards are high thus far.

The langauge is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
D
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is a very sweet and interesting spin on the story. Let's see where this one goes.
soulman3 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I have to tell you that was adoreable enyoyable.!Sweet and innocentily cute.
disneyfanatic09 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great job! Can't wait for more!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Interesting play on the old tale and it's update.

Let's see where you go...
Katsumara chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw. This was too sweet. Can't wait for more!