Reviews for Construction Materials
Sparky Dorian chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Haha! Oh, Mozzie. Love it. They're all picture-perfect. :) This is a good one, I'll be watching for part three.
Iuliana chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Just found this story and I think it's great. I do believe that Neal will try to keep everything in side. He'll act like everything is ok when in reality it's not. He's to much of a romantic to move on so quickly. Although I like that kind of angst, all the crying and the hurting I am intrigued by your Neal. He is strong and seems in control. I can't wait to see where u go with this.
Ursula4x chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Very nice plot movement and, in the second half, I liked how Neal's brain was working.
Wondo chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Irresistible! So well written...
Will Randall chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Really liked the story especially after all the sad 'cry me a river' stuff I've been reading. I think you really stayed with each characters personality. I hope season 2 goes just like this story. Thanks for a good read. Excellent work!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
It's hard to believe that Kate's dead. Poor Neal. Maybe one day his thoughts will turn to Alex. . .

I think you captured everyone perfectly in this story. So how do they bring down Fowler?
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wonderful, crisp dialog and good story telling.
FotoDi chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Nice beginning. You wove in a lot of characters- believably.

Yet, you have Neal bouncing back faster than anyone else.

Too fast? Isn't Neal usually depicted as 'the super-sensitive

romantic'? You seem to see something stronger in his character...

Interesting angle to pursue. You have Peter immeduately trusting

Mozzie with Neal's sanity & safety. Also, interesting. Usually Peter

is 'pater familia'. I am curious to see how you develop this plot. Go for it!
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very interesting. I still think Neal would be in shock for a while, but then again, that's just the angst drama sucker in me talking so please ignore it

Thanks for sharing your story with the rabid fans!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I am very intigued about where this is headed. I hope you continue it soon. Thanks for posting!
Greye chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Have I got the first review? Well, just wanted to say I really like it! Can't wait to see what angle you're going to write from here.