Reviews for Daydreamer
Sunsets and Snowflakes chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is perfect! Your Harry voice is spot on, and I can't remember the last time I laughed out loud at a fic. :D
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh, my God, I think I just fell in love with your writing style. The whole thing, from start to finish, is just so hilarious and in character it nearly blew my mind!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Omygosh this is the best Harry voice I have ever read, you're amazing!
Engel-Deamoness-C.D chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I honestly couldn't help but laugh! This was brilliant. it sounds EXACTLY like Harry and has reminded me why i absolutly love KKBB. Haha the ky jelly and the hamburger made me geek out every few seconds that and popsicles...Good job :) this is a new favotire
RawrFangMonster chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I loved this fic. Awesome, awesome Harry. I cracked up three times in the duration of reading Harry. Especially this bit.

"Are you listening?" I nodded. This time I was really going to try. But, if he started on economics again, I think it's fair that I don't have to listen. Anyway. "I like men. I am single. I go out and pick up men hoping to ravish them when I bring them home." Too much information. Popsicles. Popsicles. Popsicles.

Thank you for your story.
wolf luvers95 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
that was awesome :D really cute/ funny
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Cute, very cute. I laughed at the part where Perry is talking about sex and Harry is all like Too much information. Popsicles. Popsicles. Popsicles. LOL!

Good read, thanks for posting!