Reviews for A Full Time Job
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 5/20
WOW! This blows me away! When I first started to read it I was worried that it would be a Casey Sarah hookup story and for me - just no. You did an amazing job capturing Casey's character. This was a fitting tribute to the partnership that existed between Casey and Sarah. Well done!
LovesChasey chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh wow, this was a great story. Thanks a million for writing it. I loved it.
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Bravo. Brilliant fic, I always loved these two. The best agents who look after Chuck. I'm glad to see they look after each other as well.
Avide chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Interesting. I like this.
gold-soaked afternoons chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really loved this story, it was so enjoyable, and Sarah and Casey seemed so true to their characters. Thanks!
jagged1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
My gosh! This was fantastic. That conversation with Chuck and Casey, with Chuck thinking something had happened between them was hilarious - I literally laughed out loud.

And I loved the line from Sarah when she said this is where normal people would hug, right?

Do you plan on continuing? You have absolutely nailed the voices and characterization. Fantastic job, again!
RNandSniper chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
This was a great oneshot.

I really enjoy Casey and Sarah moments. Its unfortuante that there are so few on the show.

Thanks for this.

And if you feel so inclined, maybe you could write a follow up, or a different story on the reciprocal. Sarah taking care of Casey.

Thanks alot!

You deserve more praise then this, but I am supposed to be studying lol. (But I feel this was a good use of my time)

~Cas's drycleaner
Ms. Chips chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You've captured all of the characters perfectly here! In different ways both Casey and Sarah struggle with intimacy. They both want the other to trust in their partnership, but I think they're both hesitant to accept the same level of care they're willing to give. I think it would be a great companion piece to come up with a scenario where Casey needs to accept Walker's care. Perhaps he hurts more than his foot and can't get medical care? Even after the understanding they've come to at the end of this story, I wonder if John would accept that it's as much Sarah's job to safeguard him as his to safeguard her? Somehow being younger and a woman might make that more difficult for him, in spite of his professional respect for Walker. John Casey doesn't like to feel vulnerable around anyone, even his partner. In any case, I'd love to read more from you. You've got such a great understanding of what makes all of Team Bartowski tick. Please write more. Soon!

Thanks for the wonderful story.
vatem chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great story. It's nice to see through casey's eyes from time to time, and you really brought the sense of loyalty that he feels toward his partner. It worked well. Thanks for writing.
Frea O'Scanlin chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow. You nailed interaction between Casey and Sarah AND conversation between Chuck and Casey? I am thoroughly impressed. This story is amazing. The narrative voice comes across so well, the dialogue is fantastic, and it's interesting to crack open Casey's head and see what he really thinks. The only thing I had a qualm with was that I kept forgetting about his injured foot, but that may just be Casey's longtime skills with pain blocking. Man, how much better would Season Three be if we got little moments like the ones this story portrayed so well?

My favorite part was Casey's annoyance at "Walker" being such a girl on her own time and taking so much time on personal hygiene. His disgust is just so well-written and so true to character.

And now I'm craving Chinese. Awesome. Thanks for this, it's truly an awesome fic.
Foolkiller chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I really enjoyed that. Good job.
Diane chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
D'aw! I love a good friendship fic. (Just like I like a good friendship episode, which is why the past couple of episodes of 'Chuck' have been so delightful for me.)

Your writing is detailed and thoughtful, and your Casey voice didn't bring me out of things, which is hard to do with that character, so well done.
seaboji chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
great stuff! i really loved this fic. so different from other fics and fun to see the interaction between casey and sarah. i'm generally not a huge casey fan as far as fics go, but this definitely worked for me. thanks!