Reviews for Blinding
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
That... That was wow... Well written and there are definitely some feels. This is one of those fics that could just as easily be the start of another fic, and yet it's full enough that it could stay a one-shot. I love this take on the Michael/Dean relationship and just how close they actually are. I am curious how they would interact and how much it would change things with what has happened here. It seems more like they complete the other as expressed by a line about Michael filling in the dark corners of Dean's soul (or something along those lines) and how Michael understands what Dean is feeling.

Anyway, I'm glad I came across this and it's helping to give more perspectives and ideas for any Michael!Dean fics I may write myself. :) I honestly hadn't given their parallel situation this much depth and thought before. Keep up the great work!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Awww! That was beautiful! Great job! You should do more between these two.
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, especially since the couple MichaelxDean I love, but it's a shame that there are not many fics, fics hopefully do more of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
It is not because he is agreeing right? He is saying that "oh God...yes" for another reason right? If this is really what I think it is implying. I have read it over twice to make sure I was not mistaken...
Kiss4Angelz chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
ooo this was fantastic! you an incredible writer!
victoria chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
i dont know why but when i saw that last line i swear my heart skipped a beat and made me sodame nervous- you did a dame good job:-)
Lokigodric chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I was wondering if you would be willing to write a sequel? Michael is awesome and doesnt get enough goodwill.
Mary-before I became a member chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I love it! Finally an awesome story about a Michael/Dean relationship outside just angel and vessel. Beautiful. *grin*
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
THAT"S IT?

What a tease. Enjoyed it immensely though. Good job!

XII
Sandra chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Amazing, I love Michael and Michael/Dean.
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow. That was powerful. Very, very deep. I actually really liked it.

I'm not a Michael fan...well, actually that's a lie. I like Michael but I don't like his role, just like I don't like Lucifer's.

Even though I didn't like that line about Michael getting angry over the Enochian symbols being a mark of possession wrongfully taken by Cas because-damnit-Dean is so Cas' but other than that very beautiful and moving.

I rambled...