Reviews for Servant Boy
MyladyNancy chapter 22 . 4/16
a lovely fairy tale
s.o chapter 22 . 5/12/2014
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story with us! ! I even had to cry at the end
Jennifer61403 chapter 22 . 6/3/2013
very cute story, thank you for posting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
kiss me
liragreen chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
What a great ending!

I LOVE that you made everyone the hero, rather than making Jacob out to be some villain or Bella or Edward a weakling who didn't have the guts to get what they wanted. The end was believable and perfect.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing. Even in an anonymous FF world, it can still be nerve-wracking to share something you've written. It's hard to put it out there for others to read and critique, but it can be so worth it when others read and enjoy it.

You are a great writer, and your growth was obvious from the beginning of the story to the end. I'm glad I stumbled on this story.

I can't wait for your next one. :)
liragreen chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
Go, Edward! Stop her from making a big mistake!

I love how you've brought this full circle and tied in his mother's dying wish.
liragreen chapter 20 . 10/9/2012

Wow... how is she going to get out of this one? And poor Edward. If he wasn't already confused, he definitely will be now!
liragreen chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
I think it's great the way you're using Bella's habit of leading on Jacob to your advantage in this story. In the original books, it was just plain mean. In this story, it serves a purpose. So even though it's still mean, it makes more sense and she has a better reason for doing it-she has to get close to Edward, and through Jacob is the only way.

I can't wait until she gets her guy... and not the one that just proposed to her!
liragreen chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
This story is getting better and better! The conflict, the emotions, the fact that Bella and Edward love each other and just can't seem to get it together. I can't wait to read more!
liragreen chapter 17 . 10/9/2012
Again, I love how you worked in small details and scenes from the original stories in a fresh way that makes sense to the story. The cliff diving/jumping into the water scene is a great parallel and a really compelling addition to the story line. And it gives her a chance to be rescued by Edward. :) And preyed upon by Jacob... love the tension!
liragreen chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Yay! Edward is back!

As sad as the first half and last paragraphs of this chapter were, I can't wait to see the reunion!
liragreen chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Aw! Sweet Jacob. That's why I love him so, even though it was clear from the beginning of the original story that they were never meant to be. Until Stephenie Meyer made him all creepy and rapey... but that's a tirade for another time. :)

What a sweet little chapter. It makes me sad to have Bella's mother so ill, and for her to be dealing with that and the absence of Edward.

As for your age... I know you posted this a while back, but I'll take a guess. I'd been wondering how old you are, so it will be interesting to see if you tell us. :) Your author's notes do indeed make me think you are young, but your writing style is very mature. However, the fact that you've made Bella 13 makes me guess that you're close to that age. So I'm going to guess 14. Don't hate me if I've underestimated you. :) Your writing alone would make me thing 16 or so, but I'm going to guess low...
liragreen chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
I'm kind of a Jacob fan, so it makes me happy to see him show up. I like that you've kept the friendly rapport between them and not made him a jerk or creeper. Still, I hope Edward wins in the end... in your story at least :)
liragreen chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
I liked the sweet little flashback and the piano tie-in. I bet Edward will have a sweet surprise for Bella when they do meet up again!
liragreen chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
The suspense builds! Interesting chapter, especially alongside the last chapter. So now we know they both feel the same and are pining for each other... I'm excited to see if Jacob's presence changes anything for Bella.