Reviews for The Sacrament of Penance
mmmmmmmmmm... that was HOT! i totally MASTURBATED AND I FELT SOOOO GOOD!
i slipped my middle finger down to my pussy and rubbed, and rubbed, and rubbed till i came...
then i repeated the process...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
great
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
As a good little Catholic certain things stood out to me and made me think ahead of time they were role playing, but I loved it. :)

Have you read The Siren by Tiffany Reisz? If you haven't, you definitely should.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Omg I loved this so so sooo much

I don't normally read stuff liked this but ur story is amazing

Plz plz plz write more !
msbrown96 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
omg this is to hot man there are no words
awesomelyme29 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
i like this story
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was hot!
LaurenDanielle chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Ohhhh my god PLEASE tell me you are continuing this! I just fucking DIED reading that! Soooo damn good! I went to catholic school for 13 years and a lutheran college as well. To say I have thought of this naughty little scene is an understatement haha. Oh please continue! Great stuff!
nishnish chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
definitely continue with it
twicrack83 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
that was very nice, indeed! thank you for sharing!
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Amazingly hot story, it was like reading my own fantasy that I hadn't thought of yet :P Very very enjoyable to read- so great job!
DarlinYoureMean chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Very well written. Not gonna lie, I'm a big BDSM fan and very picky with how it's written. Bravo.
chele681 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
What a pleasant surprise to stumble upon this fic. It is so out of the realm of the standard, and an excellent example of intense role play. It is well-structured and well written. Thank you for being brave enough to write it and share it.
Johnthe chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
M. Naughty. I like

I'm not big on reviews but I have to give you kudos on this one. It was H.O.T.

Johnthe
rachelcullen77 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
UNF! That was HOT. So so good...I'm a jibbering mess now. Love it! Love love love! I hope you do brilliantly in the constant!