Reviews for To Feel Better
Blue Tear chapter 1 . 3/29
I love it, so cute, please write more.
author12306 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was so adorable! :D Your writing is so amazing.
BloodStainsOnMyKisses chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aaaaahahahhahahahah that left me LAUGHING so hard
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was so cute! I absolutely loved it!
Asking foR lifE chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
"Feeling every grazing, Kanda's face contorted into a bizarre expression that Alma had never seen before..."

I love that. Great wording and imagery there.

Really, this is adorable and put a smile on my face~
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
You know, a funny thing happened as I was reading this fic.

I was just searching through some one-shots, in the mood of a sweet little tickle fic, when I happened to click on yours to see it. It was not very long, and I did not really like the laughter the way it was described in it, but I couldn't help but notice how nicely written it was. In character, creative bindings, and a lovable air just made me suspect that perhaps your had written others. So, out of curiosity, I click your name to search your other stories. My thought process went something like this:

"Gosh, big fan. Are these all smut? Sheesh, fangirl if I ever saw one. Maybe I was wrong and that really was the only story to feature tickling- oh sweet Lord, it's THE FIC!"

I saw this after seeing the words "Childish Innocence".

Lol, Hello, hello, it's the one and only typer of the longest review you ever received and probably will ever receive in your writing career. XD

Well, I guess you found a muse. And after reading a couple stories, I'm sorry to have to say: You still spell "Thighs" wrong. Not "Tights." But it's okay, you can work on that. XD
Candyone11 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I do love this pairing and this is really cute. fun to think of them having a tickle fight. the memories. Yup.
Blissie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This story is so adorable...I love the lighthearted feel it gives to the reader (and I would love if something like this happened in canon; actually I can easily imagine it happening, since their story is so damn dark... something needs to lighten it up)I understand hoe you feel when you say that you have been craving Kanda/Alma fics, the same thing is happening to me...
ThisAccountIsInActive1234 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
xD! -laughs- haha how cute~ Alma you funneh w

"It's a way to make angry and sad people feel better by making them laugh with wriggling fingers."

That made me laugh a lot for some reason -pictures Alma wriggling a finger at me- xDD
this-account-'s-very-dead chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
this is just to cute, i now love almaXkanda.
Evanescent Silence chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
ha, that was nice. kind of cute. I liked this line: "as a just-awakened but grinning Dr. Edgar and smiling Mrs. Lenny looked on at the rolling, laughing duo from their hiding spot behind a pillar"

nice, yep.
Kayday chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
7_7 you didnt tell me about your birthday. you ho. (jk)

but that was cute~ even if i want to do bad things to alma~
PuffinPixel chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I agree. few kandaxalma fics out there. wish there were more. and this was so cute! i love how they were so in-character wonderfully written. instant fave!