Reviews for Blur
SilentStarlightSky chapter 14 . 6/15
Sexily rob a bank - LOL
thousand-leaf chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
After getting sucked in Future Says Run I moved onto this, clicking Next one after another until boom, Chapter 17. I want to keep reading! I'm a sucker for post-game stories. I know you said this won't be updated until FSR is complete, but please don't think any interest in Blur has faded. You have a great knack for keeping everyone in character and us on our toes. Looking forward to more updates from you!
Summoner Luna chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I am finally getting around to reading this! I was going to wait until the most recent chapter to review, but I had to stop on this chapter, and just say how much I love that flashback scene. That just sums up so much of Squall's personality in such a little piece of trivia. I've always wondered a bit about how he's referred to as a 'troublemaker' a lot at the beginning of the game even though he's presented as so straight-laced, and this is a great little insight into why part of that might be. And his general reaction to being more embarrassed by his own mistake than anything. That just really, really struck me as pretty awesome. I have to get to work soon so I can't finish reading just yet, but I'm glad I finally clicked on this!
lionheartxiii chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
Hey there! I just found you and started reading your fanfictions and I love them so much! This fic is definitley my favorite with Reinventing me in second but enough about that.

This chapter finally answered some questions and was really good :D
Dark chapter 17 . 5/31/2012
Excellent Story so far!, I love the plot line, and how it has kept me interested for a while now. I look forward to your updates!
FFMuse chapter 17 . 2/28/2012
Second time I've logged on this week, the first was yesterday while I was adding some stories and looking at my alerts where I thought of this story and thought "Hmm Emerald hasn't updated for awhile"-and my delight when I looked at my emails this morning.

Sucks about the hard-drive I share your pain, now I back everything especially any stories.

Anyhoo on to the story,still loving it I can't offer any critique cause you are aaamazzzing!

The phrase 'bestest buddies' has been in my head all day. D

With regards to you're story-related tidbit I had to go back and re-read the chapter and was totally confuzzled and then it hit me-fab!

FFMuse
Guest chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Really good. Please update soon.
effect20 chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
...okay so something did happen
chrisVIII chapter 16 . 6/27/2011
:) thanks for the quick updates, take care of your muse, she is of good advise !

I liked the past two chapters even if there was no big surprise ;) it was a given that they would end up like that and that this would be the "trigger" of the bond reaction.

I'm eager to read the following pages :))
effect20 chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
I for sure thought something was gonna happen between them. But instead you just showed how close they are and what squall will go through for rinoa. Well played.
effect20 chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
having them both on the verge of death never knowing when theres gonna be a turn for the worst keeps me on edge. And I love it.

The way you portray ''your squall'' definately fasinates me. Hes still stubborn and by the book but he still shows that's he has a heart. The way you mix these together is phenominal. Love. This. Fic.
effect20 chapter 11 . 6/21/2011
Absolutely love the story so far.

I have to mention that basing your fic around flashbacks was an alsome idea.

Also... Not updating for awhile for wharever the reason is better than forcing a chapter out when it's not ready. Ultimately it's you're story and I myself can't help but appreciate the fact that you took the time necessary to get it the way you wanted and get it right. I think having writers block or story plot block just shows how much you care. And I for one thank you for that.
chrisVIII chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
Hey !

I reviewed the last chapter yesterday but I was confused as I read it about the whole part with Irvine... I thought it was something you would tell us later ... and here I am this morning, cleaning my mailbox and finding the unread alert for chapter 13 !

And reading the author notes makes me feel even worse since I admitted having been too selfish to review :(

thanks for remind us, readers, of the importance of reviews and their incredibly motivating value !

A
chrisVIII chapter 14 . 6/20/2011
Hi there !

I've been selfishly enjoying your last chapters without taking the time to write a little review... sorry about that :(

I like the turn the story is taking and it's getting more interesting as you progress, I like your style and the mood you're giving to the characters.

I'm also completly clueless about where the plot is taking us and it's a nice feeling to read not knowing what to expect or not anticipating, I can let myself be carried away :)

I hope you'll stay on the inspiring wave and the next chapter will soon be here :))

A

Chris
FFMuse chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
Lo Emerald,

Loving the story,oooo a change in the rating -instantly my mind goes into gutter- p

I'm liking the interaction between Squall and the other characters. Typically this particular story of yours is leaving me wanting more details.

The length is a bit better but there are so many questions rather than answers. But I will strive to have patience. Glad you are back after a long reprive.

Favourite line has to be when Squall is thinking " how one sexily robs a bank."