Reviews for The Locked Room
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I liked hearing Margaret's thoughts.
nolongerinuseee chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
wow,amazing, i adored it!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
So, reading this before reading Chapter 14 of "Through the Looking Glass Once More."

Poor Margaret. Alice did warn her, though.

Hmm...will Margaret once again feature in "Through the Looking Glass Once More"? I hope so!

Nice ficlet!

*Goes off to continue reading Chapter 14*
darkbangle chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Poor Margaret. I'm afraid she has a horrible case of sanity. It really is too bad, but perhaps she will come around some day, eh? Lovely one shot to go with a lovely story.
Xxheartbroken54xX chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
omg u should make this a story!
Molleyn chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw, man... I feel all sistery-sympathy for Margaret. Wouldn't it be awesome if she could join Alice...
Dani585 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very awesome! I'm glad you did this one shot :)
Keitii Manga chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Margaret should totally go to Underland! :D
Talia-Naeva chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hehehe, now all you need is for her either never to get rid of that mirror or to see to its destruction. Either reaction would be typical responses.

Also, I wonder what would happen if someone wrote that Margaret went through the looking glass by accident and found herself visiting her sister.
Laserai chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very wonderful and quite marvelous, darling. Just marvelous. I was just starting to wonder how dear ole sister was handling the disappearance of her departed lil sister. The portrayal and mixture of feelings is about what I was depicting in my mind as well. Very well done. Expertly executed one shot! You continue to exceed my expectations as usual. Nice. Laserai out.