Reviews for Any Road Will Take You There
Yess chapter 20 . 4/27
K/M perfection at its finest. Amazing. Thanks for writing! I love your work.
Lara Valie chapter 20 . 3/22
hey shoreleave.
wow, I just finished reading. this is one of your older stories, but it is just great! amazing character description. Thrilling plot!... A slightly different version of the tarsus story. I really like this one! it sounds really reliable. starfleet can't always be "the good one"... and I like the h/c and the nice bromance best in this beautiful story! thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
I really love the interaction between Bones and Jim. I like Pike as well (so far :D )
reader1writer1 chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
I'm glad Pike took such a proactive role. I hope he keeps it up - well done!
reader1writer1 chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
This is great! I had so hoped for these two to team up! I'm so happy with the way this is going :D
reader1writer1 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
I think if Jim didn't justify things, he wouldn't be able to stand it.
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
Go, Bones, GO!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Woah, that was tense.
tanseynz chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Imo too quick an ending, but still a fascinating story and the action was well linked. Enjoyed your version of canon and non-canon characters very much as you have a real gift for making them very human.
ian.yatalese chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
Being a straight man, I avoid m/m. It is just not what I'm into.
That being said, this slightly slash story is one of the best ST fics I've ever read. It was perfect, in character, and detailed.
I can honestly say that I could see every part of this as canon to the ST reboots. Thank you very much
Chris Pine Fan chapter 20 . 3/11/2015
I loved the story! Glad Jim and Bones became so close. That's the end of this story...?
GuardianWolfman chapter 20 . 1/13/2015
Great fiction. Was totally addicted. Read it like crazy.
d1x1lady chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Love it! Your stories never disappoint. Amazing writing.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Huh, Jim does remind me of Harry... and a bit of Artemis Fowl.. God, could you imagine the two of them met?
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Oh my god. Oh. my. god.
Ohmygod!
Jim *is* the Boy Who Lived, isn't he?
HAHAHA!
This totally made my day!
Good job!