Reviews for Any Road Will Take You There
I really love the interaction between Bones and Jim. I like Pike as well (so far :D )
reader1writer1 chapter 14 . 6/15
I'm glad Pike took such a proactive role. I hope he keeps it up - well done!
reader1writer1 chapter 13 . 6/15
This is great! I had so hoped for these two to team up! I'm so happy with the way this is going :D
reader1writer1 chapter 6 . 6/15
I think if Jim didn't justify things, he wouldn't be able to stand it.
reader1writer1 chapter 5 . 6/15
Go, Bones, GO!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 6/15
Woah, that was tense.
tanseynz chapter 20 . 7/14/2015
Imo too quick an ending, but still a fascinating story and the action was well linked. Enjoyed your version of canon and non-canon characters very much as you have a real gift for making them very human.
ian.yatalese chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
Being a straight man, I avoid m/m. It is just not what I'm into.
That being said, this slightly slash story is one of the best ST fics I've ever read. It was perfect, in character, and detailed.
I can honestly say that I could see every part of this as canon to the ST reboots. Thank you very much
Chris Pine Fan chapter 20 . 3/11/2015
I loved the story! Glad Jim and Bones became so close. That's the end of this story...?
GuardianWolfman chapter 20 . 1/13/2015
Great fiction. Was totally addicted. Read it like crazy.
d1x1lady chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Love it! Your stories never disappoint. Amazing writing.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Huh, Jim does remind me of Harry... and a bit of Artemis Fowl.. God, could you imagine the two of them met?
Eris Dea Disaccordo chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Oh my god. Oh. my. god.
Jim *is* the Boy Who Lived, isn't he?
This totally made my day!
Good job!
emma94 chapter 16 . 10/2/2013
The minute kirk said something about being famous for something he doesn't even remember i thought of Harry Potter and further down u mentioned it - i got a bit of a kick outta that one.

This story really good so far, the rest of is gonna be interesting i think.
Kelmin chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
This was a terrific read, from beginning to end. Your take on Tarsus was chilling, as were the bad cadets. It's sad but true that there are people like that out there.
By far my favorite aspect of this story was the camaraderie between Jim and Bones. They were perfect foils for each other's strengths and weaknesses, and everybody won in the end.
Gary was interestingly creepy, though he proved which side he was on in the end.
Halfway through, I realized I'd read this story before, maybe on LJ or AO3, but I don't think I'd read it very closely or carefully before, which it so deserves. This definitely is on my faves list!