Reviews for Hitting the Ground Running
Miaaaaaaaaaa chapter 47 . 3/31/2014
May i just say that you, my friend, are brilliant. Bloody brilliant.
that is all :) Keep doing this.
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 47 . 1/5/2014
John got his threesome haha!a
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 41 . 1/5/2014
I love the doctors meetings!
I love it
I love it.
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 35 . 1/4/2014
Love Amy and rory i really do:)
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 32 . 1/4/2014
T!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 26 . 1/4/2014
Just to say I hated the 'gwen in charge thing' and how she underestimated Ianto.

I loved this chapter, loved amy and rory making an appearance and AMYS PREGNANT. I loved it. And I can imagine Amy and rory (and new baby) making more appearances in the future. I also have a sneeky suspicion or a hope really that Ianto might be made god father or something.

I love the clubbing thing and how to be I imagined Isnto looking like a typical gothy sort of gay, with the eyeliner and everything, but I just found it so funny that Ianto would even think to dress like that.
Loved the owen and Ianto friendship in this chapter, also loved how Owen and Ianto discussed the JANTO relationship and Owen is so bad at giving advice haha.
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
EEEKKKK
I'm sort of fan girling over your story.
It's one of the best AUs I've ever read. And Although I havnt looked I hope you have other stories.

I love the fact Ianto is second in command.
To me it just makes so much sense as he does everything anyway.
I love the telepathic like between the two and loved how Ianto felt jacks pain, although that sounds horrible it was just like they really do have a link.
It was also adorable that he knew jack would come back, and he ordered gwen home.
When she was about to question Ianto loving Jack I felt like slapping he (sorry huge gwen basher here) but I love Owen and how he stuck up for his friend.

Jack leaving was just I loved it, I loved the fact that it was Ianto there when he woke up and Ianto There to give him a send off.

That's something I always hated with the BBC they always put gwen in the situations I felt Ianto should have been in. It just irked me so much, but you've fixed that and I love it.
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
I love Iantos chance meetings with the doctor.
And as I still have a longggg way to read, I'm hoping he might get the chance to travel, or maybe we could heara bit about the year that never was but ... Don't give me any spoilers, I'm enjoying your story too much for that.
Can't wait to continue reading!
lilsammywinchester chapter 47 . 12/20/2013
You have no bloody idea how happy I was that John finally got that threesome xD lmao!

Great job! Loved this fix-it :)
Aya2013 chapter 47 . 11/20/2013
I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS STORY! AMAZING! SWEET! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!:)
Guest chapter 47 . 9/22/2013
Thank you for writing the story that everyone wanted to read. The one where everyone lives.
20000 WPM chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
That conversation with Lisa was unexpected. She does seem almost human but her talking about the fact that she can't feel should have been a clue to Ianto. That is what Jack said. They take the human emotions first.
20000 WPM chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
I have to say that I am really surprised that Ianto is trying to save Lisa in this AU. In the original, it made perfect sense because he loved her deeply. He only met Jack in his attempts to save her. He did not trust any of the team with the secret because he did not know them well enough and he truly thought she could be saved. In this universe, he still loves Lisa, but not as much as he loves Jack. He knows Jack and trusts him. When he heard Jack explain to Suzie why all the people who were partially converted had to die, that should have meant something to this Ianto. He has worked for Torchwood long enough to know that not everyone can be saved and he knows Jack is telling the truth about the partially converted. I don't believe he would endanger the world trying to save someone that is already gone. I hope you do not plan on taking this to the same place the original did. The betrayal would be so much worse for this Ianto, hw has known all the people he would be deceiving for so long and they trust him.
Janto Lover chapter 38 . 7/31/2013
AHHHH! You noticed the ridiculousness of jacks belt ad braces too! XD hahaha! I thought I was the only one!
impatient reader chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
when is Lisa going to die .-. any daaaaay noooow!