Reviews for Hitting the Ground Running
MADStar529 chapter 47 . 5/13
Love this story. That ending was hilarious.
MADStar529 chapter 19 . 5/13
Hahaha, that ending was adorable.
Bambi McBarbie chapter 47 . 9/17/2015
well hi there,
i got started late into the torchwood fanbase but i've read a lot of fic since then and then I found yours. FOund it, started to read it yesterday and finished it today (jup and now i have some work to follow up with but it was way worth it) and now i am trying to find the words to tell you how much i enjoyed your story.
the way you picture ianto is probably my most favorite ianto i have come across in the fanfics since now. and jack? excellent! they just fit so well together that i am tempted to exchange the real torchwood series with your version because to be honest i am absolutely in love with it.

now i have been babbling and stuttering and what i really just wanted to do was to say thank you for putting the story online, for writing it and for sharing it and for letting me be part of it! so THANK YOU!

this story will now be saved in my favorite fanfic folder!
now i'll have some work to do but i'll check out your other stories as well (cause i love me some blaine)
if you ever write another torchwood fic please send me a weevil to alert me!
hope you have a good day
x from austria
Miaaaaaaaaaa chapter 47 . 3/31/2014
May i just say that you, my friend, are brilliant. Bloody brilliant.
that is all :) Keep doing this.
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 47 . 1/5/2014
John got his threesome haha!a
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 41 . 1/5/2014
I love the doctors meetings!
I love it
I love it.
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 35 . 1/4/2014
Love Amy and rory i really do:)
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 32 . 1/4/2014
T!
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 26 . 1/4/2014
Just to say I hated the 'gwen in charge thing' and how she underestimated Ianto.

I loved this chapter, loved amy and rory making an appearance and AMYS PREGNANT. I loved it. And I can imagine Amy and rory (and new baby) making more appearances in the future. I also have a sneeky suspicion or a hope really that Ianto might be made god father or something.

I love the clubbing thing and how to be I imagined Isnto looking like a typical gothy sort of gay, with the eyeliner and everything, but I just found it so funny that Ianto would even think to dress like that.
Loved the owen and Ianto friendship in this chapter, also loved how Owen and Ianto discussed the JANTO relationship and Owen is so bad at giving advice haha.
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 25 . 1/4/2014
EEEKKKK
I'm sort of fan girling over your story.
It's one of the best AUs I've ever read. And Although I havnt looked I hope you have other stories.

I love the fact Ianto is second in command.
To me it just makes so much sense as he does everything anyway.
I love the telepathic like between the two and loved how Ianto felt jacks pain, although that sounds horrible it was just like they really do have a link.
It was also adorable that he knew jack would come back, and he ordered gwen home.
When she was about to question Ianto loving Jack I felt like slapping he (sorry huge gwen basher here) but I love Owen and how he stuck up for his friend.

Jack leaving was just I loved it, I loved the fact that it was Ianto there when he woke up and Ianto There to give him a send off.

That's something I always hated with the BBC they always put gwen in the situations I felt Ianto should have been in. It just irked me so much, but you've fixed that and I love it.
Genetically.Modified.Timelord chapter 23 . 1/4/2014
I love Iantos chance meetings with the doctor.
And as I still have a longggg way to read, I'm hoping he might get the chance to travel, or maybe we could heara bit about the year that never was but ... Don't give me any spoilers, I'm enjoying your story too much for that.
Can't wait to continue reading!
lilsammywinchester chapter 47 . 12/20/2013
You have no bloody idea how happy I was that John finally got that threesome xD lmao!

Great job! Loved this fix-it :)
Aya2013 chapter 47 . 11/20/2013
I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS STORY! AMAZING! SWEET! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!:)
Guest chapter 47 . 9/22/2013
Thank you for writing the story that everyone wanted to read. The one where everyone lives.
20000 WPM chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
That conversation with Lisa was unexpected. She does seem almost human but her talking about the fact that she can't feel should have been a clue to Ianto. That is what Jack said. They take the human emotions first.