Reviews for Stay
gracie21 chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Such a good story! Thanks for sharing! Shenko all the way!
Dorkolicious chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Poor Kaidan. I always wished the game showed a little more reaction for the crew members when it came to Shepard's death.
Dorkolicious chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
A lot late here. But this first chapter was great. It was hot and tender at the same time. Great job
kinsley5 chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Oh swoon. How I love the Shenko sweetness.
BubblesScream chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this is realy sweet! i love kaidan and shepard parings! you did a great job in kaidans pov i love it ;)
Kenshin13 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Wonderful! Your stories will now be what I compare all other fanfics to. They are just so emotional and amazing. I really love the turmoil that Kaidan expressed about his two years without her. They are the only true romance option whenever I play Mass Effect and your stories have only furthered that belief (or obsession.). Thank you for the great reading.
Kenshin13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Amazing yet again, your "romance" scene was beautifully written. I think it's amazing to find writing like this, a story filled with so much emotion, and have the character not be your own. You have a very nice grasp on how they functioned and reacted in the game but you also breathe new life into them.
lithium flower chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
AWWWWWWW! AWWWWWWWW! AWWWWWWWW! AWWWWWWWW! that is the cutest three story i have ever read! if i had a giant gold star i would give it to you! no sarcasm intended! congratulations! i am saving this in my favorites!
lithium flower chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
aWWWWWWWWW! that was soooo cute! i loved it. i love kaidan's POV. and you have very good diction! thank you for spelling words correctly and not spelling in text form! i can't stand that...
Jenna53 chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
I enjoyed the story, thanks for writing.
Eleima chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
First and foremost, I'm going to get the unpleasant business out of the way and point out a few typos/spelling mistakes : "*You're* tip didn't happen to come from Cerberus, did it?" in chapter two and "it was *not* stop hearings and meetings" and "Politicians *where* some of the most bullheaded people she knew" in chapter four.

No on with the gushing!

This was a very well written, absolutely heart wrenching story. The escape pod scene at the end of chapter two was particularly well done; I could *hear* Kaidan screaming "no, no, no, no, NO!" as he discovered Joker was alone in his pod. The reunion on Horizon was also nicely done, with a masterful balancing of emotions coming from both sides, and a very clever use of the "Kaidan, stay" line. Of course, it was an absolute pleasure to see the two of them reunited on the Citadel.

Kudos!
Alessa B chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
An absolutely amazing read: concise, coherent and beautifully creative. One of my favourite fics, no shadow of a doubt!
stardust923 chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Love it! I think you captured them well, and using the line ("with you, I feel like I can take on the galaxy, and right now I kinda have to") from ME1 was really sweet.
Raven Studios chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
I love happy endings, so thanks for this one!
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Just wanted to let you know that this was an amazing read )

Glad that I stumbled across it )