Reviews for The Black Fox
St3rfire chapter 100 . 3/22
Good story my friend. I noticed some grammar errors. But those can be fixed.
Nexus naruto namikaze chapter 64 . 3/17
Hey so much m content what are a pervert by the way im from the philippines
StreakFreak chapter 1 . 3/13
One of my favorite Naruto stories. Good alternative to the series.
Uzumaki spiral chapter 1 . 2/14
I reviewed this story 2 years ago under "shaun" well i take all those reviews comments back this story is fucked up and i hate sakura can't believe i loved this eeeewwwww!
Dude check your grammar or get someone to do it for you
God help you chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
fuck. you can't write for shit! I've never seen such shitty grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and so much more! I literally can't continue reading b/c it just sucks so much! also, you have some serious plot issues you need to work on. you need to stop romanticizing Sakura (she's a really shitty character), and instead actually work on real development between your characters and their relationships! literally four sentences ago naruto is telling Sakura how much he just doesn't give a shit about her, then immediately goes into I love you mode, then says he's not sure, and all this time all Sakura is thinking is how fucking hot naruto looks without his shirt and how she'd want to jump him in the shower. like seriously, what. the. fuck.
Guest chapter 64 . 11/23/2014
Fuck the lemons update, just post the shit
uku chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
chapter 18 ending: what the hell?!
slythian chapter 100 . 10/21/2014
Awesome story had great time reading it
brutusjr chapter 59 . 10/10/2014
Not digging where you are going with Lee, but overall you have put together a pretty good story.

Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/31/2014
Pfffft. Little Narutos running around
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
LOVED IT!
*my tails wagging and ears shot up*
Ur PAWsome!

(Ayyye. See what I did there?)
;)
Knight'sShade chapter 42 . 8/21/2014
I was reading your story and was wondering if the original ch 42 added anything to the story besides sex?
Andrew Brown chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Dude you really need to learn the difference between abounded( which, when you add the -ed is not even a word) and abandoned. Abound means full of or a great deal of. Abandon means to disassociate. Also, a pound is where you take stray animals. A pond is a small body of water.
shadowcolt7051 chapter 50 . 7/20/2014
I would like to fix the grammar on both return of the namikaze stories. if you are willing i will send you and email address.
2,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »