Reviews for The Black Fox
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 100 . 8/24
omg his story was so good it need to be mae I to a monga an an anime
Lerris chapter 22 . 8/10
On a side note, a food pill that is basically 20X better than what the food experts in Konoha have come up with is absurd. A huge jump for that kind of thing would be 20%. A factor of two improvement would be ground breaking. 20X is well into the not believable range..
Lerris chapter 21 . 8/10
Hmm this has been basically okay so far, but seriously, if Hinata's mother was Minato's sister, then i'm seriously confused about this chapter. Hiashi admits to basically abusing and killing her, if slightly indirectly. Why would Minato not kill him? It is not as if he has much to lose... He is returning to being dead in under an hour...
wolfbane chapter 54 . 8/2
basically the only thing that leaves an itch in this whole story so far is that you showed no real build up for the hinata/kiba pairing. in all honesty you just made hinata show up f$% kiba and basically marry him. sorry if it sounded like a flame but build up is important to help bond with the idea especially with a pairing who's initial steps involved being forced to marry someone weather you liked them or not, summarised to me as sold as a sex slave, with a marriage contract, being the sales receipt. my extremely negative views on things like arranged marriages aside, finally this sort of thing is expected in a smut story not an epic tale of true love that this story is. sorry for the length but this itch was verry bad for me at least.
wolfbane chapter 42 . 7/22
i may not know the rules formally but do to the fact that i am finding smut stories with explicit sex scenes like "my girlfriends family" i believe the witch hunt is over and you can restore that love scene of chapter 42. besides if they hate lemons so much they should focus on the smut stories and leave works of art, like i can sense this one was, alone because the difference between smut and a good love scene is that smut is just lust to the point were the characters have no true purpose only to have sex until the reader jacking off is done, wile a love scene shows character development allows bonding wile at the same time spices up the story.
wolfbane chapter 1 . 7/21
i just started reading and promising start. also HOLY MOTHER OF GOD DID READ THAT RIGHT AND THIS STORY HAS 100 CHAPTERS. no need to respond i just finished chapter 1 and i have never seen 100 chapters in a story before. so i will say congratulations
LucilleHeartfilla chapter 42 . 7/20
no lemonsI'm sad lol
samuraipanda85 chapter 100 . 6/26
*slow clap*
That was a great story and a touching ending.
samuraipanda85 chapter 99 . 6/26
It ain't Naruto if all the characters don't get shipped left, right. And center.
samuraipanda85 chapter 98 . 6/26
Cats.
So many f*cking cats.
samuraipanda85 chapter 97 . 6/26
Now Fugaku sounds like a character I would be interested in reading more about.
samuraipanda85 chapter 96 . 6/26
Burn in Hell you racist fat bastard.
Also, congrats on the third child Sakura and Naruto.
samuraipanda85 chapter 95 . 6/26
Just gonna remind you of your futile existence and the inevitable decay of your species...
So be sure to enjoy life.
samuraipanda85 chapter 94 . 6/25
I thought Fugaku was one right around the start of the last battle?
Whatever.
SURROGATE SON AHOY!
samuraipanda85 chapter 93 . 6/25
I went into the zone once.
I was working at Jimmy Johns with just myself and my my buddy on the sandwich line ment to be run by three people. Then the lunch rush came in and I looked down to start making the sandwiches. When I looked up, two hours had passed. Our manager hailed us as heroes that day.
What was I saying? Oh right, good chapter.
2,771 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »