Reviews for The Black Fox
dumbdumb147 chapter 100 . 3/23
Your ending really surprise me :o great and awesome fanfic :3
Marko chapter 100 . 3/15
This was by far the best naruto fan fiction work I have ever read. I applaud you on this story and hope you continue writing more like it.
okay chapter 17 . 3/7
I'm going to have to stop here. I'm trying my best to read this really confusing and just a bit odd how it keeps jumping around. I love the concept but I have to stop reading here cause of a lot of mistakes that are throwing me off.
The best fanfic i ever read
hakon2feb chapter 100 . 2/15
Loved the story. All the way from the beginning to how you wrapped it up. The ending was beautiful.
The only thing that could have made it better was if you had hired some spell checkers.

Thank you for writing it from start to finish. I see way too many people who stop halfway, but you kept at it and never dissapointed.

hakon2feb
zero543 chapter 75 . 1/13
kiba you should denounce yourself as clan hier you should also disown your mother after what you saw she deserves it
kieratdg chapter 100 . 1/11
Poor is way too tragic for. Im not good at handling these things. I skipped all the way from chapter 30 to the last one because I knew some was going to make me cry. Man it would be messed up it naruto ends like this forreal but other than that from what i read it's good but i cant read anymore or i just might die from heartbreak
*weep weep*
Poor Itachi*sniff sniff*
And Sasuke-you know what i dont know but i think its safe to say that everybody sucks :'-(
misuky7 chapter 100 . 1/3
This was beautiful. The ending was fangtastic yet so so sad. I adored this story, it was unique. Especially with the demon summonings. Having the Kyuubi be the good guy was brilliant, and Kuya and Rhyu was amazing. Another thing I loved was Fugaku, I am glad he lived and stayed in the Leaf. Making him the seventh Hokage was a very nice touch. :3
Guest chapter 49 . 12/31/2013
I like the story but you really must work on your grammar and spelling. Also I can't help but feel you are severely overpowering Sakura. I understand that she is a demon summoner and everything but seriously? She seems very unrealistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
i read this story on awile ago but i didnt give u a review. Alls i gotta say is this along with another story u have about a virus are the best fanfiction storys i hae ever read. Just if u improved ur grammer an spelling u would be legendary i rate both stories 8-10
Silverlight10243 chapter 97 . 12/25/2013
Personally I think Fugaku's role could be developed much more, I don't know, there is just something about this revelation that doesn't seem quite right. It's too sudden and unnatural, Fugaku would be the last of the Uchiha and there would bound to be a sense of internal struggle since his clan was kind of discriminated in the past, the way he accepted Naruto's speech just seems to cliched and crude. I would personally love it if you made a small sequel that follows his ascension to Hokage.
Zatharan chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Huum, this could have been a good story ;)
Guest chapter 100 . 12/10/2013
This was 1 of the best stories I have read
Logan Locke chapter 100 . 12/9/2013
"Amazing" is about the only word I can use to describe this. I read this over three days was instantly hooked. I have not read all your stories yet(just the Return of Namikaze's and Land Of Ice)and they have been great. The Black Fox though is truly your Masterpiece. A sprawling epic that covers a unique take on demon lore, the dichotimy(sp) of good & evil, and the rise from osterization to acceptance, this was a great read. Yea, you have some grammer and spelling errors, but you know what? Who cares! The quality of the story makes up for that. Plus you are neither paid for doing this, nor are any of the readers paying. So if they don't like it, tell 'em to take a hike! Lol.

Please keep up the good work. And if you could would you mind taking a request? I would to see a Naruto/Infamous crossover from you. Granted, you might not have a PS3 and have never played the game but I think you would make a great story! Just a request, no need to do so...

Once again, great story!
ryusuke93 chapter 34 . 11/23/2013
Not trying to be a dick, but you can't spell for shit. How can you be a college student, yet spell that bad? Doesn't make sense.
2,621 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »