Reviews for The Black Fox
Akanemosoa chapter 62 . 7/23
At the end of this chapter when Sakura spoke her vows, you wrote soured instead of soared
with it why not let saito the son of the 9 tils fox and Naruto buit a new village in the old couny of the whlpool and both get the frilmy monly to buit it up too and the 2 of them hads wifes like saito is marring to Sammy fuy lee of hound of the ice fox s and Naruto to sakrua each hads the big home of the 2 fathers and moms too .
jubub2327 chapter 9 . 6/26
Deidara is like fuck my life.
Neeros chapter 1 . 6/15
Very cool ideas. I hope that your journey towards better spelling and grammar is fruitful.
whn the village thounghd Naruto was going he live under n the fox village and woking as a bounyharther and took the mob bossinc monly ad others saffan too so he get to live without te village of liven stop him and took his monly too , living without some poerle going arfe you hple out in the long ran.
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
when Naruto woking with the fox king Naruto found his old bouy of the fox king and found his theen was so raze shpe like a sowand Naruto had take them to a weople marter danny go ford a weopan macking in the old fort city know as catnet fort and he got the old fox mack him 2 swords the 1 was gold and red with some daons on it and the other one was savillan and buil ones with wolfs and loins it with frie up to the sky . he found a aromrd and a hamlid with dome like eyes on it ,and a shined he had mand with 2 former jekind before his time moikd and his mother on it ,
silverwolfneko chapter 100 . 3/14
Damn I can't believe I finished the story. This is easily one of my favorite fanfiction stories though there was some things where characters were different from how they would normally be in canon I didn't like but it is the author's universe not mine and despite my minimal complaints this is a good story.
Destiny's Bond chapter 1 . 2/16
Damn! 1 year and it already has 100 fucking chapters!
onyema chapter 41 . 2/11
Type your review
Pain4077 chapter 2 . 2/6
beautiful chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
:says with straight face: I am getting boarded with you.

Rotfl

Derp! I am getting bored with you
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Also, from last chapter, Naruto said he looked for gentleness in a girl and punching him is far from showing gentleness or compassion.
2,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »