Reviews for Kuchiki Byakuya: 50 Facts of Life
sage of the sexy chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
To be honest, this is probably one of the dumbest things I've seen. Enjoyable, though.
serviusr18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I have to say i just love your fanfic it was fun to read, you should write more.
I loveeeee him mow i love him even more , the shirt fact is so true i would not survive that,
sonofnight chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Byakuya...it's a wonder he's not the head captain. He's too much for himself. lol
sonofnight chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
Byakuya slacked off on doing his job...being awesome?! lol
sonofnight chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
I get the feeling he doesn't believe in anything but his own reflection, that was until Ichigo went from shikai to bankai...lol
sonofnight chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
Byakuya definitely has a God complex...lol
sonofnight chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
He radiates disdain for people he doesn't notice...something's wrong with that statement. lol
sonofnight chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Byakuya's bark is worst than his bite...assuming he'd ever degrade himself to biting someone...lol
sonofnight chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
The fourth one is too much! No one who crossed Byakuya Kuchiki lived...lol He doesn't like being denied a kill...smh
sonofnight chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
He acts like he's too good for everything. I think it would funny to see him trip or have a cold just once! lol In stunning realization he'll whisper, "I'm not perfect..."
sonofnight chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
I guess Byakuya could have taught Anne Hathaway how to walk in Princess Diaries...lol
sonofnight chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
He walks like he owns the world! lol
sonofnight chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
I wonder how the tree's fear of him would work with the Whomping Willow...lol
sonofnight chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Byakuya is not a legend in his own mind...I just have yet to acknowledge his awesomeness...I bet he worships the ground he walks on too...smh lol
sonofnight chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
Was that fight with Ichigo? lol