Reviews for Reboot
ApricotDragon chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I'm so glad I found this! Spectacular read! Gosh this is just so amazing. You write so well.
PrincessArien chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Great story, I think you really did a fantastic job at capturing all the emotions and everything. The characters all felt perfectly natural...I'd say it felt like a sort of "lost episode" or something :P I loved this, absolutely wonderful read.
epicgreymon chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
ToscaThorCat chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
YAY! MEMORIES ARE BACK! YAY! *does happy dance* I like your story!
ToscaThorCat chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
geez! Kari is such a jerk to do that! Leaving an amnesiac alone is a terrible idea! Poor Tai!
Ebony-Ink-Stain chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
If Digimon was still playing, this would totally be an episode!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Great story! I loved the emotion; especially with Miamasamon! (Did I spell that right?)
ForeverWithLove chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Just read through this story and thought I'd better review :P I love it. I'm an angst lover, won't lie about it, and I love the angst and drama in this story. Also, I really like the way you concentrate more on the friendships between Matt, Tai, and Sora instead of the romance. I think that Digimon is really about friendship, and I love how you show that in this story!
Pinky-chan2 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
I don’t know… Of course that I, as a fan girl, wanted to know ‘more’ about how the teens handle the situation, if they talked about that directly, if Matt realized that Tai also liked Sora and what he would do about it, but Tai was so mature at Matt’s concert when he meet Sora … And he is such a great guy that I just know that everything would be ‘ok’ with him and that was enough to make me ‘eat the cake without pondering on how the ingredients mixed together’

But I definitely LOVED all the drama in your fanfic… You portrayed the characters and their relationships very well D Great job.
Tanya Takaishi chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
After reading your update for "No Girls Allowed" I decided to explore some of your other fiction. This one sounded interesting and being such a shameless fan of angst I decided to read.

I have no regrets! Omigoodness why is your writing so incredible? The character building, the friendships, the hopes and doubts all are so believable and so incredibly well explored. Not to mention your writing itself is quality, everything is worded so well.

I especially loved Matt's moments in this and how horribly torn he was over what had happened. Its just the reaction I imagine he'd have. The portrayal the Taiorato friendship in this really was beautiful at the end. I don't even care who the heck gets Sora!

Kari's trials were so realistic and spot on as well. I loved when the light burst from her upon seeing her brother back. I love their sibling love!

Tai and Koromon/Agumon's reunion was beautiful and all the action scenes were so well written. Miasmamon was a great idea and the way you described the way it looked and attacked (like the acidic foul bloodred drops and the black swirling mass) were unique and dark.

Please don't ever stop writing, you are made to be an author. _
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
love teh fis, specially the amnesia aspect of it
asdf chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Loved it. Thank you so much for writin this. It's awsome.
T D'Amaze chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Was planning on only leaving one review but I just wanted to exclaim my love the whole phone tag thing. I don't know but it just sparked digimon memories D Its all perfectly in character too. Especially Davis' calls, his lines are so dead on. Thats all im going to say at the moment but I promise i'll leave you another review :)
Angelfish369 chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
I don't know what to say. It is BRILLIANT. My heart ached through the whole thing until the end chapters. Your descriptions, phrasing, repetition, everything was spot on. There were so many spectacular moments in there, but what stood out most to me were the first chapter detailing Tai's fall after seeing Sora hold on to Matt, and the very heartwarming bit where Koromon is unfroze. Dinosaur purring sounds so cute! I like the ambiguous friendship themed ending. I kept getting stuck and rereading many of your words before being able to tear my eyes away and move on. I love it.
Pii chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
I'm sorry I just review your story now xD I'm such a lazy butt to get my hands to review your stories- cuz I'm using my mobile phone :3

I love you and your stories ;_; so in character! x3 make more plz?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »