Reviews for Reboot
Staria's Light chapter 7 . 1/25
Wonderful story. I have always like amnesia related stories. And the angst is this is amazing! You caught their feelings in depth and still managed to make it light-hearted. I give this a 100 marks!
Lady Nara chapter 7 . 9/2/2016
I loved this so much! Beautiful.
Alchemy student chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
I have seen quite a few fics where they deal with love trianlges among the Digidestined (mostly by a certain Dakari king that will go unmentiioned) this is so far, the best one that deals with it? Why? Because Tai isn't a smpering sad sack throughout it that decides that the best way to make Sora feel his pain is by blowing omething up.

No, this is a fic that remembers that this is a group of FRIENDS first, friends who have been through hell together. A team that has fought the devil and rode into the a[oclypse together. So thus, the more sensible reaction woul be the three of them that is involved in a triangle would be thm to WORK IT OUT LIKE REAL PEOPLE! They ue the power of their friendships to help them overcome thier diveristy.

I loved this story and it was a blast ot read
Alchemy student chapter 6 . 3/20/2016
Ok, I admit...the reuion made me cry
Alchemy student chapter 3 . 3/11/2016
Oh, this is getting good. Not that it wasn't already good.
caitycaterpillar chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
Holy shit, there are tears! I love it!
ApricotDragon chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I'm so glad I found this! Spectacular read! Gosh this is just so amazing. You write so well.
PrincessArien chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Great story, I think you really did a fantastic job at capturing all the emotions and everything. The characters all felt perfectly natural...I'd say it felt like a sort of "lost episode" or something :P I loved this, absolutely wonderful read.
Deathreaper355 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
AWESOME I LOVE IT YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT SORRY FOR CAPS MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN
ToscaThorCat chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
YAY! MEMORIES ARE BACK! YAY! *does happy dance* I like your story!
ToscaThorCat chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
geez! Kari is such a jerk to do that! Leaving an amnesiac alone is a terrible idea! Poor Tai!
Ebony-Ink-Stain chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
If Digimon was still playing, this would totally be an episode!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Great story! I loved the emotion; especially with Miamasamon! (Did I spell that right?)
ForeverWithLove chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Just read through this story and thought I'd better review :P I love it. I'm an angst lover, won't lie about it, and I love the angst and drama in this story. Also, I really like the way you concentrate more on the friendships between Matt, Tai, and Sora instead of the romance. I think that Digimon is really about friendship, and I love how you show that in this story!
Pinky-chan2 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
I don’t know… Of course that I, as a fan girl, wanted to know ‘more’ about how the teens handle the situation, if they talked about that directly, if Matt realized that Tai also liked Sora and what he would do about it, but Tai was so mature at Matt’s concert when he meet Sora … And he is such a great guy that I just know that everything would be ‘ok’ with him and that was enough to make me ‘eat the cake without pondering on how the ingredients mixed together’

But I definitely LOVED all the drama in your fanfic… You portrayed the characters and their relationships very well D Great job.