Reviews for They're Not You
tiCocoChanelle chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OMG I love
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I have no idea how that happened, but I missed this beautiful piece! Sorry for that, will try to make up for it:)

Do you know I still haven't seen this episode? I only caught a glimpse of the beginning (seeing Mac take that fall made my heart stop for a moment...) and the adorable Chinese-take-away scene when Stella was at Mac's but that's all. And I'm still hurting, argh...So thank you for the dedication, it warms my heart:))

Anyways, this is another beautiful piece - it was subtle, emotional and so well-written! And the ending was just...I'm at a loss for words right now, that's how moving it was:)

Great job, m'dear, I truly loved this:)
tvfan87 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Excellent! Now if only the actual episode could go like this!
Totorsg chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
great story !

i loved to read it

oh and i love smexy lol
EmilieVitnux chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
"Lame enting"? Are you kidding me? This end, like all this story is perfect!

houlala Smex on counter's kitchen... Perfect!

Thank you for this story, this is exactly what smack fan need right now
PR Stella 926 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Had me a lil confused at the end. But it was a good story.
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I totally didn't think the ending was lame,I loved it,now all we need is to see something like this or close to this on the show
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 3/23/2010

It always cracks me up when they call each other by their last names.

Haha, I have to agree with Stella that Evil 2 is better than Evil 1.

I really like Stella giving Mac the advice from her point of view. That must have been difficult, but it's definitely something I can see her doing; she's just that kind of person.

Kitchen counter smex squee!

Yes, this is *exactly* what's going to happen. Thank you.
Herrera chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Yes... It is like it must be. Great story, I liked it very much.

Paz
csi kane chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
cute i loved it great smexy wo i hoped this happens but i knowit wont but i can dream, thanks for a great smakced up lifter
snow6835 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
omg, if only tbtb would give us this ending! i'd be a very happy Smacked fan. you did a fantastic job building up the drama and wow, that was an amazing scene with the two of them going at it in the kitchen. lol, please write more!
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Well thanks for the dedicate my dear and the great story. Still don't like Aubrey (um she's not a step up! lol) but you know me I'm 10% smacked so I am a 'tad' biased against either fluzzy lol.

Loved Stella telling Mac about 'his' boundaries and how 'he' had to be the one to drop them; and LOVED the SMexy and sappy ending.

THanks my dear for the much needed smile.

AiP
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That's nice story! Love it!
Denese25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Love it! Very encouraging especially considering the last few days!
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 3/23/2010