Reviews for Protected
I really like the way this story is going. Thanks for the story.
OMG I really like this chapter.
Supergirl88 chapter 73 . 7/6
Spent 2 nights reading through this entire story, NEED MOAR CHAPTERS! Trying to figure out how the absence of chi could have happened, will the villain be someone we already know from the fushigi yuugi mythology? Exciting times!
seiren chapter 73 . 6/18
Thank you for your hard work. Finally kissytime! But still...on deeper level I think you caught him quite well. My ex crush was Scorpio and he denied his feelings for me over and over again despite several evidence of his true feelings. They just hate to be vulnerable and at the end I also had to get up and said enough is enough.
rufnkiddingme chapter 73 . 5/7
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE YOU!
Alcestis chapter 73 . 5/1
Thank you for updating!

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much...Love? Who said anything about love? Can't help but notice that it's Nakago who first mentions it, not Miaka. It is quite clear that he does actually love her, but is being annoyingly noble about it, or perhaps he's afraid of losing yet another loved one if he gives voice to his feelings. Given his track record, I don't exactly blame him. On one hand, he tells himself all the reasons they can't be together, on the other hand, the thought of her being with someone else inspires anger/jealousy...I think part of the reason why he has so much disdain for Amiboshi is because he recognizes a potential suitor who might (in his mind) actually be a decent match for Miaka.

You have no idea how happy I was to read about the Kissytimes! The unresolved sexual tension between them is killing me! :D
I'm so glad you updated. I cant wait for more!

I just want to say that I really like how you've not dumbed down Miaka, portraying her as more resourceful and independent, but still with the maturity you would expect for an 18/19 (if that's the age she's meant to be) year old - particularly with the last interaction. It makes a nice change from other stories!

Just a small critiqu though - there is a bit where a the mentions fat lord in their castles, which should be palace instead. Also this might just
megumisakura chapter 73 . 4/26
excellent chapter!
Cattycheeno chapter 73 . 4/25
Double Yayyyyyyy ! I didn't expect that! :3

I think Nakago's POV was convincing. I liked how he tries to be all noble, but is a total jerk about it. He's deliciously complicated. He seems so composed and cold on the outside, so seeing this side to him is a treat (as brief as it was).

Miaka is wise to his act I'm sure(?).
Gauri92 chapter 73 . 4/25
I'm so glad the updated !
Ugh...when will these two finally just admit that they really like each other and get together?

And who was that assassin? Seems very dangerous. Just.. When will these two get together?
Docilegloom chapter 72 . 1/23
I think I've been reading this now (several times over) since you first posted... and I just want to say please, please, continue. Your writing style is a pleasure to read and I love that you never rushed into major character development. Thank you for such a great story and hopefully more chapters (:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Damn I reached the end after a binge read! I severely hope that you have not abandoned this. I love it and can't wait to see where it goes! Just spent the past 2 days reading it and was so sad that I reached the end and it's not finished.
Guest chapter 72 . 9/9/2015
Cant wait for the next chapters to come
Guest chapter 72 . 9/9/2015
Yey continue with the story please...i so so love it
celine.noda chapter 72 . 8/27/2015
Now that's what made my day... Keep updating please... So glad that Nakago and Miaka were progressing.