Reviews for Betrothed:The Shinobi and Tamarenean
herns2 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Dude this is good need more chapters
HyperA1985 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I like to read chapter 3 and could you add more chapters to this story.
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
WOW! Nice. Add more!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Lov it
Beserkians fury chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Will Naruto and Star head to earth after the honeymoon? or will they continue to explore the rest of the universe?
onslaught172 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
nice work again you should right more naruto/teen titans story cause all of them so far are excellent
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
awww cute and that brings a gud point robin would never be able to handle starfire sure she can get with one of those superheroes with superstregth and wat not but she would break robin like a twig xD then there is thewhole diff species thing so it would be meaningless sex -_-
Oraman Asturi chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Nice... A Naruto starfire fic that actually doesn't sold like some superhero manual. Perhaps they could live on earth with the titans but have a seal portal to their respective kingdoms.
Shigiya chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
it was great. i like it hope you make more naruto fanfictions.:)
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow this was good. Too bad if you make another update to this single chapter. I won't be able to tell you how great it was.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Unusual, but I liked it
HaseoUzumakiNamikaze chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Good story, I've read much of your work Kyuubi16. I've noticed something however. Not a single author has done a Naruto/Lacus pairing for the Naruto/Gundam SEED crossover, I've seen the stories where Naruto is either paired up with Cagalli or someone else or not at all. I'm sure you'd agree with me on the balance between Lacus Clyne and Naruto Uzumaki, I've never seen that pairing yet. I've tried at it and well, my skills as an author a bit suck on here. That one pairing is one I've yet to see. One I would like to see. Consider writing a story for that pairing. I hate the Lacus/Kira pairing because Lacus and Kira are too much alike it makes me sick to my stomach! If Lacus was to be paired with anyone, it should be Naruto because they are polar opposites and would fit well together don't you think? Enough ranting for now, I look forward to your next story.
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Nice! Naruto and Starfire make a cute couple.
omally-dood chapter 1 . 3/23/2010