Reviews for Naruto of The Nine
Emperor-Aurora chapter 2 . 2/8
Stop butchering my language fuck-face.
Tohsaka143 chapter 11 . 2/7
Liked where you we're goin with the story. I like some the material you were goin with the story. However there were minor things that u added into the story that made no sense to me. The first obvious ones was your dislike if Sasuke. Look dont get me wrong, if you dislike Sasuke then u dislike him. I can accept that. But there is no point in letting it be known in your narrating. If you wanna add stuff like "Sas-gay" or "Emo-homo" into your story, fine sure, im ok with that, but let a CHARACTER say that, not the Narrator (YOU) say it. It makes no sense. If you want people to know you dislike Sasuke, add that into an A/N, not your actual story. Another thing was "Los Vegas...why is this mentioned? You mention Los Vegas in 2 chapters (and possibly more). I see no point in mention Other-Worldly references in a setting that is placed in the Ninja-World. If u wanna mention Other-Worldly references, then change the setting of your story into Modern-Universe. And lastly, some of your characters are out of character as fuck. Which is ok to some extent cuz people do that in stories, but yours is just too much. Like ur trying sooooo hard to make them WAAAAAY outta character. Its cringy as hell in your story. Overall, I like where u wanted your story to go, but with the stuff that u added, i couldn't take your story seriously. Im sorry. (And yes, Im aware on how old this story is and when the last time you updated)
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 9/1/2016
it was interesting but the english names were a strange sight
Master Xehanort chapter 14 . 3/12/2016
I love this story so keep going my friend.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2015
Please update
naruto01234 chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
you suck when you dow a story you don't have to go to flashback every porson in the story.
But if you do that mick it one are two at the mosted three because they can get boring
betty4794 chapter 13 . 1/13/2015
please update
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Looks like total bullshit.
Nerf585 chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
i don't agree with the administrators, i will sign up even though i haven't written any stories as yet
NaruShika-Forever chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
I want to know whst happens next in the story!
Abner chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hi I have read 2 of your stories I was impressed with them however I am not impressed with the end for example the fox sage and the seven swordsman of konoha ending was not good it seems that you are gonna write a sequel to them but can not find them, I would like to read the endings as well, so you can contact me at to help me understand what's going on. Thank you.
newbie456 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Three word. What The Fuck?
xxhawk1991xx chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
up date plzzzzz
Bluestarcastle chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Would you please update this one? It is evolving into an intresting story. If not, create a cycle where you can work on all of your stories.
Spartanoflife chapter 13 . 11/27/2011