Reviews for Naruto of The Nine
naruto01234 chapter 10 . 3/1
you suck when you dow a story you don't have to go to flashback every porson in the story.
But if you do that mick it one are two at the mosted three because they can get boring
betty4794 chapter 13 . 1/13
please update
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Looks like total bullshit.
Nerf585 chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
i don't agree with the administrators, i will sign up even though i haven't written any stories as yet
NaruShika-Forever chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
I want to know whst happens next in the story!
Abner chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hi I have read 2 of your stories I was impressed with them however I am not impressed with the end for example the fox sage and the seven swordsman of konoha ending was not good it seems that you are gonna write a sequel to them but can not find them, I would like to read the endings as well, so you can contact me at to help me understand what's going on. Thank you.
newbie456 chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Three word. What The Fuck?
xxhawk1991xx chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
up date plzzzzz
Bluestarcastle chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Would you please update this one? It is evolving into an intresting story. If not, create a cycle where you can work on all of your stories.
Ninja Spartan chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
the story is A overall
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 13 . 6/10/2011

I would like to see Kurotsuchi, Kurenai, and Yugito in the harem.
Sraiden chapter 13 . 5/19/2011
I really hope that you continue and update this fic 'cause is fucking awesome and i love it! I can't wait to see the return of Naruto and how all the village is going to regret their past actions *evil laugh*

Keep up the good work and update soon pleaseee! :)
Tirion Fordring chapter 6 . 3/16/2011

DUDE? SRSLY? When I read the last line i started fucking dry heaving! I honest to GOD nearly vomited from thinking about blasphemy such as this! Being related to THAT PEDOPHILE?

...Ok It's repressed... I've said my piece...
nicklaren chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
nice story please update soon
ana chapter 13 . 2/4/2011