Reviews for Family History
hikora chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh~. A protective father huh? Nice. And I love how this played out. A happy family. Only problem is... It's too SHORT! Can you make more chapters? Or is there a sequel? I want to see what happened in Seigaku and Hyotei. Please tell me fat there is a sequel! Such a lovely story this is. I truly love it! -
Hah chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Yanagi is the fiancé. Oh my.
AnimeObsessedGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Ohmigod... Niou telling Akaya to ask Sanada if he got laid? ROFL.

A vice captain who was a mega bitchslapper? ROFL.

Rikkaidai family? ROFL.

Yanagi as a fiance? KILL ME NOW BECAUSE I'm LAUGHING TO DEATH! And Sanada not approving but Yukimura instead? Why do I think this makes sense?!

I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS.

AnimeObsessedGirl
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
total CRACK! funny but love it!
DoctorFlowerConstantine chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Okay... Sanada Yukimura Akaya

I think I can live with that :-)
Le-Anime-fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
LOL! I loved it...
LalalaCzarra chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Welp...

This Story was Fun!

Is There a Sequel to this?
e-addi chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Quixling chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh boy! That was by far the funniest story I've ever heard! I woke up at six and was laughing my head off when I read it... BWAHAHAHA! Yanagi as Akaya's fiancee! You've gone beyond boudaries of just good crack!
sairakanzaki chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
this story is kinda cute and i like it! great job
Falala chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
LOL, what?

I love how you make it all work.

Basically, it was pretty damn awesome with[out] making all the sense in the world.

I love your head. Can I live there? :D
ThroughTheMonsoon chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ohmykaminoko

brb crying my eyes out and making this part of my freaking headcanon.

Creys, this may be a bit sudden but will you marry me?

This is the most perfect, legit thing I've ever seen since magical tennis-playing boys.
Taste the GoM chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is what I get for not reading the summary before reading this chapter XD I was gonna read "To Be a Sanada" and when I saw the warning to read this one first I quickly clicked it without reading the summary so imagine the surprise I got when all the secrets were revealed and how it became possible...it was very humorous and entertaining and I really enjoyed it XD
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I nearly died out of laughter here, dude. This is seriously cracked. Though the ending was mushy, it was enjoyable. You seriously have awesome stories.
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
-head explodes-

This was just too funny as hell. Good God and I usually don't go with yaoi too. This is one of my VERY few exceptions.