Reviews for One Night At The Moonlight Shadow
Maine-snowflake chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! I like it!
kionacreek chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
very interesting. never been into the au vampire thing but yours is intriguing.
bahnannah chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
*squeals with excitement* i am in love with this story. for some reason, this story is making me happier than the chocolate brownies i had for breakfast a few minutes ago.

gibbs is a VAMPIRE? OMG! he can bite me anytime. yes, i know - dirty! haaha!
cheether chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Really captivating.

I think that Gibbs knows she's there and he is letting her make the next move. To follow or not to follow? She will jump up to follow them before she loses them, outside the club Abby will probably be accosted by another vampire perhaps? But since they are aware of her they will be there to intervene. But how will she convince Gibbs of her decision without making it look like out of gratitude?
Lesalanna chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I do love vampire!Gabby stories, (amusingly all have Gibbs as the vamp, never Abby... dangit, stop it, brain, stop it!)

But anyway, love this, very much - you're giving it a plot and a case, rather than just OMG, GIBBS IS A VAMPIRE AND SMEXY TIMES! (Which is good if done right, but there are times when a plot is more fun than no plot. Like now.)
LittleSpooky chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I'd planned on reviewing after the last chapter, but my internet connection had OTHER ideas.

I always look forward to reading your work, so definitely want to read more of this :D
KellyRoxton chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
update update update PLEASE! What a different kind of story you have going on. I Like it. write more please.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I can't believe that Abby wouldn't be curious & brave enough to try and investigate this further! After all, Gibbs is her "silver fox"! Can't wait for more!
Magical chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
hehe. I like.
CleverBast chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this looks great! i really like the NCIS fics that have paranormal themes, and this looks fun
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
What a chapter. GREAT Job write more and post soon! Hugs you!
cheether chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I like it! I think that Abs in trouble for not charging her cell and I am curious about when she realizes that they know she heard everything.
dolphinsiren77 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
WOW ! Abby and vampires... good match !

The scenary where the conversation is taking place is perfect, I couldnt image a better one !

The detail of Abby wearing her boots ... was just casual or... you are planning some action and shell have to run ?... Oh , may be Im overthinking... he he, your stories usually have this effect on me . Please update !
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Fabulous start! I love Gibbs!Vampire stories.
liza123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
interesting. please do not take long to update.
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »