Reviews for One Night At The Moonlight Shadow
ascifigirl chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
I really liked this story. Thank you for sharing with us.
fanfictionfan63 chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
After that hot chapter 11 I really didn't expect to see your story end in ch. 12. Anyway, it was a great story and a great happy ending and I am definitely hoping for a sequel. Would be interesting to see what happens when Gibbs gets younger while Abby is getting older ... Can't wait to read your other stories in the making.
dolphinsiren is me chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
Great chapter ! full of emotion and feelings. I loved it !

Yeah, I like vampire Gibbs so much, Ill read every story youll write, never mind what pairing would be, if it is vampire Gibbs thats enough for me to enjoy it!...
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
"I have two brand new stories set in the Gibbs/Tony "Reconnection" AU coming soon!"

KellyRoxton chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
Wow what a hot ending. Grins. I wish there was a way for them to be together and let everyone know. I think Abby's insecurities would start to push through plus TOny would want to know why she's so happy and tim/ziva would also. Great job.
texasloves9 chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
this was fun thanks for a great story
Sophies-Welt chapter 12 . 4/9/2010
Lovely end! :) Can't wait for a sequel!
bahnannah chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
that was seriously so hot i had to go and get a glass of iced tea to cool down! and if you're not southern - that means very steamy and hot!
LittleSpooky chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Very awesome story. I really enjoy it :D
mips chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
I HATE vampire stories. So why do I like this story? I started because I'll give any Gabby story (except father daughter) a chance-turns out I got sucked in and ch. 11 is super hot. I have to go see if you've written any Gabby's without vampires, if not you should. Very hot
immyownsuperman chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
I loved it! O.O Please UPDATE ASAP! I need more already! (: I loved it! I loved it! PLEASE Update soon!
Sophies-Welt chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Yeah, awesome and hot! :)
fanfictionfan63 chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Jeez, you're writing faster than I can read and review. And man, are you writing... Any hotter and you'll need protective gloves for typing ;-) Did I happen to mention before that I love your story ?
Sheena chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
this chapter was great i really did enjoy this chapter and it was really hot please do another chapter very very soon hank you
AbbyIsGibbs'sLove chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
So hot! Abby should get pregnant, It would be cool and i don't think they used protection. Anyway fantastic story, update soon!
166 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »