Reviews for One Night At The Moonlight Shadow
dolphinsiren77 chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Is no M huh? HOT HOT HOT !

"... Im a vampire, not Superman... " ha ha LOL , the perfect touch of humor ! . Good chapter! or... well all that you write is good, this was superb !
KellyRoxton chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Fanning myself off that was so Hot it was on Fire. GREAT Job. Write more Oh they are going to have quite a bit to talk about. Abby knowing what Gibbs wants and needs.. Grins. Can't wait to read more. Will Abby think it was all a dream when she wakes up? Hmm Wonder. What a wonderful Dream.
finlaure chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Hot enough? Any hotter and my screen would have melted, again. Wow can you write it! That has to be My version of perfection between Gibbs and Abby! I am glad a cold front came through last night,, I am suddenly sweating.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Woof! Very nice! Very hot!
Jess chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Wow.. yes, that was hot XD Loved it.
texasloves9 chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
Can I just say WOW?
Gibbs4Eva chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
You got it perfectly! Wonderful story & an even more wonderful chapter! Thank you!
Weatherlight chapter 11 . 4/8/2010
hot, hot, hot... i shoudn't have read it at work :D a shiver run down my spine more than once thank you very much for this wonderful, hot chapter!

" his eyes became almost black, so much of his pupils were dilated with lust"...
fart fart chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
Great update.
bahnannah chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
oh, vampire smut plus gibbs and abby? to quote oliver - yes, please. may i have some more? or something to that effect.

*bounces up and down*

yippee! i love the letter M by the way!
ascifigirl chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Very good! I hope he says yes.
immyownsuperman chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
O.O Simply amazing! I love this story so much! Gibbs should drink from Abby! That would be so cool! LOL Please Update ASAP! Your an amazing writer and you should update SOON! O.O Thanks so much for this story!
deidi chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
cool i think gibbs should
cheether chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
I am so excited for them. Yes, I can see the ratings change. I love this story. Good Job!
marie-scr chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
I love this story and i sure hope that gibbs will take abby offer to drink her blood lol!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »