Reviews for One Night At The Moonlight Shadow
dolphinsiren77 chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Cliffy cliffy cliffy , again. Oh please update...!

Your explanation about the two of his ex is Brilliant !

And its tue... who would be better than Abby, who loves dark issues and admires him so much?

Thanks for this story ( despite the cliff thingy...)
KellyRoxton chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Great job.

Hugs you! Awesome him talking about how he feels it's very intimate ;) grins. Rating Change Rating Change. Grins.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
I'm sure Gibbs won't pass up an offer like that! Everyone knows he loves Abby! And here's hoping the rating goes up to M! Pretty please?
finlaure chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Umm, from what i beted,, you Better put in the Terrific scene you wrote,, but it will bump this baby way up to M,, but it will sizle. And last scene and Abby's thoughts are just so touching.
finlaure chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
I did so like the 'humaness' of Bill and the way he seemed to want to protect Jethro while still testing Abby. Love it as always.
Sophies-Welt chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Nice nice, I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
texasloves9 chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Oh boy, I hope he does and I really hope they need a new rating. :)
fanfictionfan63 chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
Holidays are over, relatives have left and you are back with another great chapter. Great. Love the insight into vampire life. Good to know that even they can't get away from the laundry and cooking, makes me think again about wanting to extend my life-span to 400 years ;-) Looking forward to Gibbs waking up - soon...
immyownsuperman chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Amazing! (: I can't wait until Gibbs wakes up! O_o Please update ASAP! I can not wait! :P
LittleSpooky chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
I can just see Abby saying:

"Bite me big boy!"

And moving on *lol* XD
deidi chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
loved it!, really looking forward to their talk!
dolphinsiren77 chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Really good ! ... I said it before, I love your vampires ... they are so... "human " if you allow mw the contradiction...

And Abby is sleeping side by side with jethro ;-) !
bahnannah chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
i wonder why gibbs doesn't drink too. i'm sure we'll find out.

i can't wait til he wakes up and sees her beside him. there is going to be alot of explanations, i'm sure.
AbbyIsGibbs'sLove chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
I can't wait to see what gonna happen next. Please update soon!
texasloves9 chapter 9 . 4/6/2010