Reviews for What's M i n e is Y o u r s
nazurath92 chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
much much better now that there back together
nazurath92 chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
HAAAAAAAAHHHH AXEL U BETTER FIX SORA AND ROXAS RELATIONSHIP ITS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE but still glad that you and riku is back together
nazurath92 chapter 13 . 12/4/2013
I feel bad for sora but I can't believe what just happened... it's shocking... at a loss for words... but still a good story:)
LightzMusic22 chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Can I do a collab with you ? ;

What da fluff?
JohnKat lover67 chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
i don't know what to say this was the best story EVER! and i loved the ending the best! i will reread this story forever and ever!i almost wish there was a sequal. if there is i would be reading it right now bye you both are AWESOME ROXAS AND RIKU!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
Welp, I hope you take constructive criticism well. Not that what I'm gonna say is bad. It wasn't bad. Really, it wasn't. It's just that the whole plot just jumped all over the place. It seemed a bit, rushed and stuff. And I'm not talking about Roxas' proposal. A little more insight about the back story of the people would have been nice. And the conflicts, are very conflicting but when the solution comes, it's like it's rushed. Especially the thing with Reiku & Namine.

Overall though, it was nice. And cute. And fluffy ah. Lol. I hope no one hates me for this.
HawkRider chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Wow, what a story. I loved this. Both sad and beautiful, a hard combination to successfully create. So many other people have blundered in some parts of this, but you two did well.

And don't be so mean to the automated server!
Denzel Skyeguard chapter 18 . 9/4/2011
Great ending! Wish it'd have a sequel though
Denzel Skyeguard chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
It's epic! Seriously want more. So great! I hope you'll read this and 'make a sequel'
Yamada Mikazuki chapter 18 . 4/4/2011
Aww... That was really good! Nice job!
Grevonraeus chapter 18 . 3/19/2011
AWWWW SO SWEEEEEEEET!, even though the whole time i was waiting 4 a lemon, ISH SO GREAT!
RoxasXAxelFANGIRL chapter 18 . 12/21/2010
LOVE THE STOYR1! PLEEZE WRITE MOR!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
lol .endwell!
roXasroXasroXas1518.xD chapter 18 . 11/18/2010
...TROLOLO...says my cousin, Riku...

...haha... honestly, why won't you believe meh guyyss... i mean... c'mon i'm so Roxas... why else won't you believe meh... hehehe...

Although my cousin is right about the epilogue, she's still gonna post that soon... and by soon i mean sooner than soon... haha... so random...

anyway i posted it already as complete bec the series is finally finish... remember in animes when the series is already over they announce it... well this is the same and the epilogue is the ova... LOLz... (_) xD _V
kattobangyou chapter 18 . 11/15/2010
TROLOLOL! GUYS DO NOT BELIEVE ROXIE, WE'RE NOT DONE YET.

I STILL HAVE THE EFFING EPILOGUE. GDI.

THIS AIN'T EVEN OVER YET. HOLY FAP. xDDD