Reviews for Fan Culture
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Really great one-shot! I liked the idea to have Sam annoy Freddie while he's doing papers for school! Really nice story!
samandfreddie38 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
wow, this is fantastic! all in character and I laughed a few times, great job! :)
C-Diddy chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
You have created one of the cutiest Seddie moments I have ever read. Fantastic job!
Ang chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Haa i laughed at this You should make more
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
A hand ruffled his hair and a gruff voice said, "Finish your homework nub. And never say I've never done anything for ya."

They stayed in that position until they heard the keys in the lock. Sam moved her head slightly and placed a light kiss to his grabbed the plate and glass once he was finished and walked out the door.

"Go on, write your paper. Mama don't date slackers." Sam said with a serious face. Freddie snorted out a laugh but went nonetheless.

d(*-*) Cute
Pinkgurl14 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Loved it! Great job. :)
InvisibleMeatball chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
wow. the part where she's leaning on him and everything... if anyone else tried to make that a seddie moment, i think they would have failed horribly. but you did it. and it was in character. and insanely sweet.

me, i don't care about basketball. that just needed to be said. don't know why.
Lanter chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
“Sam didn't like doing things for him while there was someone else there to see.”

Heh, that sounds like Sam.

I liked this. It was a nice snapshot of Sam and Freddie’s relationship.
Padfootasaurus chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
What's Fan Culture?

I love this though.

Older Seddie is adorable 3
AccountIsVoidNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
That was cute,I liked it a lot. I added this to my favorites. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Ah the typical life of a college student no? it has its ups and down, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Rhiabrey Skye chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wat did I think? U seriously want oto know what i think? U do huh? Well i'll tell ya what i thought!

...it was adorkably sweet :)

toodles & kisses
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Well, like normal even your "blow off steam" story captures my attention. I can completely see Sam not wanting to be nice in front of others, but have a gentle side where Freddie was concerned. I loved this story. I truly did.
qwertyupzz chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aww! This is so sweet
pigwiz chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You missy have got the 'fluff'

Dancin' around in circles singing:

Uh huh uh huh uh huh

While the chicks singing background chant

You got the fluff

You got the fluff...

Of course, you know darn good and well I've got the fluff also... Heck, I'll be your head fan chick! :)

You got the fluff