Reviews for Unsolicited Partners
C. N. Bailey chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Brilliant! You've got a new fan here!
HarrehPottah196 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really loved this fanfiction. It was written very well, and I love the ending. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
oh my fucking god this is one of the best stories i have ever read. i really appreciate that it could so totally be canon. you, sir/ma'am, are fantastic.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This story made me sad. Not sure why
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Aww loved it , good story !
HayleyZabini chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is brilliant! I love the dynamic between Draco and Astoria and I couldn't help chuckling every time Draco reminded her that she was not his pimp. Awesome story thank you for sharing, you are a very talented writer :)
frosty wonder ice chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Fantastic. I loved it. 3 The interactions between all of the characters was especially well done. This fic had a bit of an existentialist feel. :D
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Loved reading it!:)
Simply.Scarfy chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I love the relationship between Astoria and Draci; it's a work of pure genius!
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Fuck but this was a brilliant piece of writing
Ethier Tarvok chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I didn't like the end as much as I liked the rest of the story.. but omg.. I couldn't breath from laughter XDD I loved the story, you're a great writer C: keep it up ;D
nostratic chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
you are all things hilarious and brilliant
Mmm chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Fanrastic story, you kept to the plot throughout and your characters were spot on the ones we left in the books

soooooo amazingly brill to read. cheers :D
Nenne chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I loved that the nodding at the station ment something completely different than in canon.
Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This story was HI-LAR-IOUS! LOL! It was a great story. The part that I liked the most and you probably got this a lot was "There was a reason that Draco didn't like pussy" because "if it could push a person through, what was there to say that it couldn't swallow one back up once he pushed his dick inside? It probably had teeth for such purposes." ROFL! That was great. I loved it. Thank you for sharing with us this story.