Reviews for Loose Tights
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 17h
it seems a little unlikely that you will continue or even read this comment but i will still say that this was lovely and if you ever do get struck by inspiration to continue i would love to read more :)
GWN8000 chapter 1 . 9/24
Any chance you feel drawn to complete this story. It is one of my favorites.
Tori chapter 1 . 8/29
Loved it! Such a clever story!
Potter de Snape chapter 1 . 8/8
OK i really think you need to continue this one pleaseeeeeeeeee
Amazing as always :)
So good. Wish there was more.
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 2/4
Really enjoyed this and can't wait for more. Hope you update soon. Read ya Later ;)
ImTheNana chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Definitely would love to read more. Hope you'll update soon! I love how in depth you went in to his thought process and how he handled himself in the face of discovering her virginity. All around great read.
Aurore2222 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Please, come back this story !
Diana chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Are you still writing this story? It is most excellent.
m149 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Great one shot.
Tott chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Great story!
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
it was a good alternate story of how they met. i've never liked the whole dean affair. hoping for part2
E chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Please update!
guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
make a part 2!
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was sooooo good. I'm so glad Rory lost her V card to Logan instead of Dean. I always think of Dean as someone dirty for some reason. I loved the whole process Logan went through to seduce Rory. I also liked how she explained why she did it. So much better this was than to someone married. I hope you have more installments planned for this story. You could do so much with this different meeting. This was really great btw. Totally amazing. Please add more
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »