Reviews for To live a life
Mansha chapter 37 . 8/4
How can someone write so satisfying
Plz write rest of the chapters. Its the best fanfiction ever
Potter4ever707 chapter 73 . 6/25
I have just finished reading this and it is incredible. I loved all 73 chapters and I just wondered where the rest were. I know it’s been a few years (if I’m correct). But I really wondered if you could get back to me on that.
Hahy chapter 73 . 6/12
I loved this story :)
robert.hoehl1 chapter 10 . 1/22
i wish you did hpov
Quaffle chapter 19 . 12/21/2017
OMG THIS STORY IS GREAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AGES SINCE I FINISHED MY OLD FANFICTION AND THIS IS THE BEST SO FAR THE REST (apart from my other favourite) WERE JUNK IVE ONLY READ A BIT BUT I LOVE THE STORYLINE THANK U SO MUCH MGO!
Sincerely,
Quaffle
Taxne chapter 23 . 12/20/2017
'My mom learned me how to surf'
Taxne chapter 4 . 12/15/2017
Chapter before this made Hermione sound like the Slytherclaw iconic bitch she is! Keep up the good work :) #Hinny
maj12137 chapter 73 . 10/2/2017
To anyone that said this story sucks Fuck your because you caused a brilliant author to stop writing a great story.
Mattelle chapter 41 . 8/21/2017
I really would like to see Harry lose his calm when Ginny gives birth! I'd love to see your take on that! please? pretty please with a cherry on top?
laahrocks chapter 69 . 8/20/2017
Hello :)

I've read this story, and I'm really sad it's not finished
:(((
Are you thinking about finishing it someday?

Mattelle chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
First, let me say that I'm starting on my third time reading this. However, I have noticed that when you want to say remind, you say remember. Thought you might want to know.
Guest chapter 73 . 8/13/2017
This story was amazing it had me engrossed for days I was so sad when I got to the last chapter I still want more. But really beautifully written and fantastic.
Mattelle chapter 33 . 8/1/2017
It's "windowsill" not "window still". Sorry if I sound like I'm criticising but I'm an English nerd. Also it's"another" not "an other". I love your storytelling but like I said, I'm a grammar nerd.
ejohn89 chapter 73 . 7/26/2017
Hi MGO
Haha I know I'm a few years late to the party but really just got into the Harry Potter stuff again re-reading the books and watching the movies and I thought I would check out what people have come up with after the war. I really enjoyed reading your story. If there was more I would continue to read it as it kept me coming back. As much as I know if the is no drama involved, stories can get boring when just writing about day to day life but I think you have a good sense of writing and you should have kept going as I would have loved to read about when they decided to have kids, having the kids and life itself as a married couple. Thanks for your story.
Regards