Reviews for All I Really Need Is You
Bookjunk chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This was lovely. I think you really captured the love they felt for each other and I very much enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing it!
Phsychic chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Aw, this is lovely! Such a nice story to go after the film :)
Did Ste really call Jamie 'Jay' in the film? I don't remember that...
Oh, well. :D
Thank you for the wonderful story. It's made me delightfully happy now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Really loved this movie! I thought this was a very nice piece of writing. I have enjoyed the other Jamie and Ste pieces you have written but much prefer ths style you have written this in. Thanks vey much. Shelley
orionastro chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
so beautifull , i love the movie, and this story .
Jonniebuk chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
For a first attempt at writing this was excellent. Grammar & spelling were fine. The story fitted together well and the depth of the two boys love for each other came through clearly.

I guess that, being your first story, there's an element of "feelin your way". So as an observation, rather than a criticism, I'd say that the story was "nice" and explored the growing relationship between Ste and Jamie. But it didn't overly excite me. It'll be interesting to see how you develop over the next two installments.

Dreaming Eccentricity chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
While I wouldn't go so far as to call this a masterpiece, I will give you some major kudos, this was a great first attempt.

I've seen the movie about three times, so some parts of the dialouge between Jamie and Ste seemed a bit off, but overall, it was decent. Some parts of the story (especially those dealing with the vacation spots) could have used a little more detail, just seemed like it was moving from scene to scene a bit quickly.

I look foward to reading your other two works, and I'm glad someone finally posted a story for this fandom. Thanks for the interesting read.
TerraTan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow. This was just amazing;; I can tell how much effort you have put into this masterpiece! I really did enjoy this fic, and would LOVE to see more from you in the future, regarding Beautiful Thing :)

- Terra
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
absolutely awesome! you managed to capture the mood of the movieits characters well, the shy-but-frisky teenage romance and sandra being her cussing self LOL thanks so much for this, and im already looking forward to read the other two parts!