Reviews for Ste's Day Indoors
j.c chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Loved it! Just watched the film and reading this just completely enhanced the whole experience, great work!
orionastro chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
another great continuation.
Jonniebuk chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
As well written as always and once again some nice touches of humour. As usual your narrative and dialogue flow well. Once again you've nicely caught the delth of feeling between Ste and Jamie.

Unfortunately after the pacey read that was Part 2, this instalment seemed to go nowhere very much. If the idea is to set the scene for future stories then that's fine and it works ok. There's some interesting threads which could be developed for future stories for example Jamie's possible move to Edinburgh with or without Ste. Even so its hard to see the purpose of the Ryan/Jayson dream scene.

Overall though I found this a little disappointing. Please don't be discouraged by that because I very much hope you'll continue writing and develop our obvious talent.

TerraTan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
PLEASE continue writing these fanfics! D

- Terra
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
its really nice to read those funnyromantic flashbacks of their everyday life, and i sure hope youre going to write more of them...and not only because i want to know what they got for sandras birthday you tease ;-)