Reviews for The Finer Art of Modern Communication
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
your mind is not lost, and i now have my own inner addy trying to understand various gaga songs.
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
:D

That is all.
boredoclover chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Lol that's very entertaining :) I love this! The Things He'd Do for Temperance Brennan, and Gaga is amazing. I always love hearing the hyperrational views and understanding of popular culture so this is awesome!
Carynna chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ahhahahahahahaa only Zach. Only Zach.
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
LOL Zack! I love Zack! I miss him so much! I'm glad Booth and him sort of get along a little better :) Again, this is cute :) Keep it up!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
FUnny!
MorgieSan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very cute.
xchic chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Well, i am as out of the closet as a 40 year old dude with sparkly make up in his naked ass in the pride parade in regard to lady gaga. And this fanfic, wich btw its adorable.
poppy chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Gaga and Bones! Hilarious idea, loved this.
anthrohands chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Lol, Zack and Gaga, classic. Loved the way he explained it!
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I loved this. Please do another chapter where Zack has to learn more pop culture stuff.

I loved the Taylor Swift thing and Parker. HAHAHA!

Please do another one!
T'Manda chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Don't feel bad. I'm right next to you in the Gaga Fan Closet. XD Love this fic.

Gabby
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I knew I had to read this when the description mentioned Squints discussing Lady Gaga. That in and of itself made me giggle. Loved Zack analyzing the song. Too bad he didn't see any photos of Lady Gaga's outfits. That would be hilarious, I'm sure. The parts with Booth and Brennan were sweet, too. Nice job :)
queenofthelooneybin chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Another closeted Gaga fan. I feel less alone. :)

Epic. Only Zach could analyze Gaga that way.

Mad props
Greytune chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
LOL I've never heard of this song! Man, I'm almost as bad as Zack. I had to go look at it, just because you mentioned it, and Zack's right! It's a very repeatetive song, and while the melody might be appealing, I usually prefer to hear songs with more thought put into the lyrics.

Wait a minute, how was this turned into a conversation about Lady Gaga?

Oh, and I loved the fic. Nice hint of BB, but I just love Zack and Booth communicating. They're so awkward around each other.