Reviews for Secrets Coming Out
urufushinigami chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I love this story so much! I really like the idea and lay out and I can't wait to see what happens next. The plot makes the reader ask questions and wait for answers, you'll be hanging on the edge of every scene! some of the plot is jumpy but the writer has the makings of a pro. The grammar is nice and clean too so it's easy to enjoy the story and plot. I'll be looking forward to reading more!
Urufu
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
macy whuld nevere be scared stubern yes hedstong most defently in facd she's more likly to get pissed off then scared (ive read all he book's if she din't get scared when she when't demon hunting or when thee vanpir qeen tride to hunt her down then she most defently whuld not be scared now)
guardian of vampires chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
this the best story i have read it is funny.

Please Update Soon!
jarta chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Please, please tell me you're going to update this? I've always been looking for Hetalia crossover fics where they get acquainted with their citizens, humans or not. XD
Capricia chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Nice start, can't wait to see the world conference!
Cestrescir chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Wonderful, wonderful!

I loved the reveal. XD I had the weirdest image of a wolf somehow swimming the Atlantic and randomly massacring a bunch of French guys, though. O.o But that was probably just me. I'm strange like that.

COOKIES! That's the best way to stop any fight! :D

I love that little bit at the end, too. Heartwarming. That's the only way I can describe it. I just love bits like that.

Great job! I can't wait to see what happens next! :3
The Wasteland's Beauty chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMG! I love this! Continue continue continue! :D
Cestrescir chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh my god, that was amazing!

I've actually never read this book, but I've heard of it before. I keep meaning to read it, but...

And now that you've mixed it with Hetalia, I'm probably going to go out and buy it sometime this week. XD

That was so awesome, even if I don't know all that much about the Mercy Thomson series. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D