Reviews for The First Day
Tania Davis chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Thank you! That was perfect!
BioHelixx chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh please keep going - I want to know what happens next!
BioHelixx chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Oh you did continue - yay!
LaughingLadybug chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Aww. Can't wait for the next chapter!
StarliteOracle chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Neko-Tiara chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Asdfghjklfgfd! I can't believe it! This is a WONDERFUL end! I feel like crying right not! TT_TT
likethej chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
That's all I gotta say.
Oh, and
Yaaaaaaay :D
novasupernova chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
WOW! what a good kick in the gut with the daughter. well done
Doctor Smith chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Looky there, another one. Lol. I love this story line.
DonStella chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
i love it and hope you make more unusuals storys with walsh and shraeger. more love storys with them because i love them. hope you make a 3rd part the last day and the first day.
CaRiNeSs chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Yea! New Chapter! I Love new chapters! I was so excited to see an update and can't believe I missed it yesterday! Great job! Glad they are going to be happy and he wasn't really pissed off. They can make it work! I know you said this was only 2 chapters but I wouldn't argue with a couple more! Great job :D Loved it!
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I just came across this and no words can express my G.L.E.E. at your following up your previous story. I crave Jason/Casey stories and I'm glad you're writing more. I look forward to the next chapter.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
OMG! I am so glad that you typed a know I have been wanting one for a while now! Great job :) I can't wait to see his reaction. Glad he isn't still with Beaumont. Is he gonna be upset or happy? Please Please Please post more soon! I loved it!
NikeVictory chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I love reading your stories! Please keep updating!
Lori2279 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter.