Reviews for Vox
Rosette Lightwood chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Is this continuing? I'm a bit confused, haha

it was really good though...

I hope it does :)
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I do remember reading this when you first posted it, and I love it now as much as then! If you feel at all inspired by anything taking place this season, please write some more!
imakemyownluck chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I like it! I can see that happening and it makes me smile! Great work
natsien chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I really, really like this!
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I liked it. its sweet and shows a much softer side of them both.
brightblue chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
So beautiful and sweet. I wish this is what we would've got to see on screen...the mood was certainly there for it!
mia58 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
This is lovely. Love the way you start and end with his senses experiencing honey. Also how you insert aspect of their past and how it affects their present (such as his previous deflections when she has attempted a meaningful conversation). I think that's part of what's keeping them from moving forward.

I too have noticed her playing with her fingers lately. Watching re-runs recently, I noticed she used to hold her wrists a lot when thinking. Then again, she has always had a tendency to use her hands when talking.

Enjoyed it very much.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wowza. really loved this. I don't even know why (aside from it being really really good). But the innocents and everythings... Idk, I get sick of the sex. I know they have this unresolved sexual tension, but not everything is about sex, right? lol. Well done
kalicious chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Nice job.
Rosalie Duquesne chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
He grins. She tastes like honey.

Haha that made me laugh so hard :P

great job ! And plz continue ! :)
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is incredibly sweet. Fantastic job!
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
aw so nice. so sweet. it's lovely.
Megwolf13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I like it. Before Somalia, I would bet Tony would want to get Ziva in bed. I bet he does now. Just, now as quickly. And also, I think he is aiming for a long-lasting relationship now. Finally, I think they were so totally bluffing and neither one of them had a date in the first place. Anyway, good story.
Bekirock chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I liked it a lot. Good job :)
luvmytony chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I really liked this story not to sappy just enough fluff to feel good.