Reviews for That Old Familiar Feeling
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Dean's feeling to come back was probably what saved Sam. He doesn't seem like the type to have left without Jessica unless Dean dragged him.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is a great tag to the first one. I always wondered why Dean went back and this is a great fill in for that. Thanks.
WinchesterFreak chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Really loved this- great work!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great job!
mischieflover chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
a writer after my own heart - boondock saints and supernatural! man, now i can't wait for spring break so i can read the rest of your stuff! you're a very talented writer and you understand the bond between the brothers so well that it is an absolute joy to read, even if the story itself is a sad one.

keep up the good work!

~ml
BroodyCheery323 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow! I've read a lot of stories dealing with the fire in the pilot but I have to say this is definitely one of if not the best ones out there. You captured Dean's thoughts and justification perfectly. I loved how you described the feeling he gets when Sam is in danger, beautifully worded and very powerful. Even Sam, although not in such detail and depth, was written great. Overall this was amazing. I'm curious, is this only a one0shot or are you going to continue it? If so I will be reading it. If not, very powerful one-shot! Nice job! : )
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Awesome. I loved the miniflashback to pulling Sam out of the fire as a baby.
Soului chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very nice. I really like these extentions of the actual episodes. In some ways you can do a lot more writing than you can with TV or a movie. This was very well written.