Reviews for Spatial Transformation
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
That Jarvey conversation did speed things up by making it clear exactly what kind of fun she was looking for (giggles).
idon'tedit chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
'Nice bit of flesh-and-bone, that one,' Argus mumbled. 'Whatchoo done to get up her dainty nose?'

Probably one of the best lines I have ever read. Seriously I laughed so hard I almost spit cereal on my computer.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
OMG
This was awesome!
XD such funny and sexy story...
Great! :D
JeniDRalph chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh, my... that was such a great story!
musicalkilljoy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was very sweet! Thanks for sharing! :)
moxious chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
God, that had me cackling with such unbridled, naughty glee. I'm very, very glad for finding you :P
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Very funny story with a nice Severus for a change. I'm glad to see that after the war he had a mellowing out. He needed it, the poor strung out bastard.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hahaha! I've never seen anyone make Hermione's animagus form a jarvey - and the filthiest one in fic, to boot!
Seren Haf chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
"Merlin! You're so bloody rude!"

I laughed til I cried. Absobloodylutely fabulous!
Syvah chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh my... That was awesome! It's been a while since I laughed so hard.

"I tried to make love to her in a corridor." - Aww, poor Severus. He's so damn cute. And I love how he's "not a huge fan" of Unbreakable Vows, hmm, wonder why...

Just lovely, thanks for posting :D
somethingfurry chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved this! Witty, clever and so much fun! And above all, intelligently written - I bow in awe and gratitude!/alwaysimploding
Delphi Psmith chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
iThe Headmaster's personal space felt a bit bleak when he thought about Professor Granger. It also seemed to perk up when she came near it and then sulk when she walked away again./i

Love the anthropomorphic personal space LOL!

iIt almost put him off his toad-in-the-hole, though, and no one had done that since Voldemort./i

My, my, that bad eh?

i'Nice one, boss. Your sense of humour has come on something chronic since the war.'/i

ROTFLMAO!

ithe annual abstracts of every non-fiction wizarding book and journal published in the English language since the birth of magical printing. The enormous tomes were cunningly indexed by author and subject/i

You've just conjured up my dream library!

i'Over the last week or so, it has come to my attention that despite a reasonable level of vindication and recognition, people still regularly and completely disbelieve me when I tell them the truth,' Severus pronounced in a determined manner. 'I'm sure it won't surprise you to hear that it's somewhat frustrating.'/i

Pitch-perfect Severus - love it!

iHermione scratched behind her ear, shook her coat out and stared right into his eyes. 'Cunt-licking, ball-sucking, tit wank!' she declared shrilly. 'Doggy-style! Reverse cowgirl! Hard, fast, butterfly!'/i.

Oh lord, I can't breathe for laughing :D :D :D

This was brilliant: sweet, sexy, and funny as all hell. Great job!
Teddy Radiator chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I cannot describe how much I adore this story. It is hilarious, sweet, sexy, perfect. I love an experienced Hermione/slightly-less-so Severus, and this fills that order in spades.

This has been rec'd for the January 1, 2012 One_bad_man community. I think it's very apt. I just can't say enough how I love this story. It's sublime.
northernexposure chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I really enjoyed this! I wasn't expecting it to be an after-the-war story, and I really enjoyed that perspective. I was always sad that Snape copped it, so this is a nice alternative universe view of how things could have been. Very well written. And RUDE! ;)
stgulik chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This was very sweet. You wrote a 50 year-old Snape as he probably would be - including the dry humor, the scrupulous care taken to be present for his favorite meals, and the elaborately spun plans just to get laid.