Reviews for The Lyoko Warriors
rioludoodle chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Love the irony of that last line.
Funman1111 chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
Wowww...he knew threre were only 2 possibilities of truly extreme importance or stalking and logically due to the fact that (asumeing he knows aelita well) he most likely knows Jeremy is as likely trying to avoid her just us much as she is trying to avoid him that logically it is truly important yet he still hangs up...keep in mind while she is passed out she will be vulnerable to any XANA possessed person and think abouht it its a plane
Posses the piloit crash the plane
Posses anyone on the plane well it's a plane that's obviously private and has only a few other pepole on it (see were I'm going with this?) kill her.
Posses anyone throw her off the plane
Chris is right there poses him and kill her or something with ease seeing as how he is the only other person in the room
No aelita no (aelita's voice) - tower deactivated

Yhaaaa...vulnerability at its upper levels ...not to mention the emotional shock... If things take a turn for the worst in the right ways your looking at vulnerability at its peak...I think your idea of Jeremy is off but of course it's fan fiction...story's and ones imagination are strange and complex things all story's are real in them selves and there own context every when one is watching a show and imagines something different than what happens that universe that is real in the story's context splits off on the tree of the infinite plane of imagination to form to paths and this can happen indefinently fan-fiction is these new paths copied from the plane to a paper or website and these paths can be split by any who happen apon them so in this seance your Jeremy and the Jeremy of the main and original path are not the same Jeremys but at the same time thay are one and the same... I am not able to log in to my acount from my ipad but don't worry I use the same acount name as shown and I can add to bookmarks and reading this...yhawnn typing that much makes me sleepy and I'm am tired of deeply pondering the mind and the paths of story's and the infinite plane of imagination so with this
UPDATEZ SOON OR I KILLZ YOU IN MY PATHS OF STORY'S AND ON WHATEVER MMO OR MMORPG OR WEBSITE I FIND YOU ONZ!

I bid u adui (did I spell that right...whatever) I'm sure you get it
Undeadmonkey8 chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
What do you mean Jeremy is selfish? Sorry, this is a belated review, but I just came back and read through this chapter. When in the season was Jeremy selfish? Okay, I can name a couple of times, but I can't say he's exactly the plotting type. Unless you're Jim. Then he's always plotting something.
Undeadmonkey8 chapter 26 . 4/2/2013
I like it a lot. I actually started reading this story once before, but I lost track of it forever and a day ago. Quick question for you, what did Jeremy do to anger the gang so much? I can't think of anything during the season, so did I miss something or is that going to be revealed later on? Anyway, keep writing! I really do like this story.
PS. Is Jeremy going to be forgiven or not? Oh, and WHAT IS WITH KILLING YUMI! Oh, wait a minute, I think I get it. Xana's Specter recognized Musaya, thought it was Yumi. So unless that was William back from the dead, it wasn't Ulrich or Odd, definitely wasn't Aelita, I'm hoping (and guessing) that Yumi didn't actually die in that cave-in. Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling now. Please keep writing!
TheNewestLyokoWarrior chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
I love this !
Jackie chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
Oh my gosh! I live your work! Please continue the story soon!
stephloveslyoko chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Also, on a different note, based on your bio:
I LOVE that you are aiming at Video Production. And to answer your question, would I be interested in seeing a new Code Lyoko series?... Yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Even if I'm 40, I'll watch every single one! I am really praying for your dream to come true, and with that you'll make others dreams come true too!

- Stephanie
stephloveslyoko chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Hey there,

It's been 3 years since I've written a review. I can't believe it's been that long - I actually went back to read my first review, and realized that I had actually discovered this fanfic from youtube! Anyway, I receive your updated chapters via e-mails, and even though I'm in college now, I still sit here and drool over Code Lyoko... I mean, what a brilliant storyline with such relatable characters that have chemistry with each other and its viewers! I really miss this television show, it'll always be special to me and my childhood. As soon as finals finish up this week, I'll surely be picking up where I left off. Actually, I'll probably reread the entire thing! What a blast from the past! All I know is, I remember having such amazing visuals of it all, and your writing inspired me. Shred on, I absolutely adore this fanfic!

- Stephanie
Hawkcam1996 chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
Cool. So now Jeremy found Aelita's number illegally. Big shock there. Keep up the good work. I can't wait until the next chapter
brylea.lind chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
Got an email that this chapter was done and it brought a smile to my face! I'm very excited to see what's to come, especially with Aelita now in the picture!
Keep on writing!
-Grace S
Grace S chapter 25 . 3/16/2013
I've just read through all of this for the first time after seeing a post about it on Tumblr...and I LOVE it! Please do keep writing!
Regards,
Grace
Xantos Stones chapter 25 . 3/14/2013
Seriously? I can review, and favorite my own story? When in the world would I want... save?
monsieurdunbar chapter 25 . 3/7/2013
oh boy, this had me on edge for all of the recent chapters. i'm so glad that you're back and continuing this amazing story! good job, pal!
Hawkcam1996 chapter 25 . 3/7/2013