Reviews for Broken
LaraWinner chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I have to say I love the perspective you give on this particular scene. The first time I read the manga I was unsatisfied with the conclusion of Inu's angst but couldn't pin point why. The second time I read it recently I realized what was missing and then I come across your fics and it's as if you put my frustrations into words.

I'm always kind of confused why Takahashi makes such a point to show the deep bond and affection between Kag and Inu only to pretty much say in this scene that after everything Inu still loves Kikyou more and in his grief wants to die with her. Maybe she was trying to convey what he had to work through in order to move on but it still makes it seem like he's just settling for Kag as her replacement.

Anywhoo, as always I love the way you expand on what's cannon and keep it heartbreakingly in character. Another job well done!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Aw! This is such a good story!
Glon Morski chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I already read this before... but I didn't reviw it? How the hell could I?

Anyway, this is another one of your grea works. As always, I have nothing to criticize. I loved it. You're really good at getting the emotons of the chracters in your fic across. My heart almost broke when read this... though I have to wonder if it broke for Kagome or for Inuyasha LOL Maybe for both...

Anyway, great fic. THanks for sharing :3
randomnumbers1234567890 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow, this was a really good point of view. Inuyasha's feelings for Kikyo have always confused me, so it was nice to see someone else's thoughts on the subject.

Well done!
Sanis chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw! That was so good! Excellent job, way to capture Inuyasha's emotion! Keep writing, Ace!
AnimeLady04 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
aw! *sniff sniff* This was...was...so...just AGH! It was sweet, wonderful, sad, heartbreaking, loving, romantic, just everything! Really liked it!
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
i don't remember, had you continued this into a longer story? if not, i hope you do! it's just mean to leave it there!
HeidiBax chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
So good, I loved that Inuyasha reflected on Kagome's pain in comparison to his own.
LadyCash chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I love how you've shown IY's emotions here.

Getting a look into his mind is always fun, but

this was especially nice, and very well done.