Reviews for The Mother
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2018
Even though most of this was completely copied from a Gilmore girls episode it was still a good read
EmmaLupinCutterCullenWho chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Love it so much. As with all your other stories. They're the best, and have cheered me up many a time.

Out of curiosity, the story 'Mutual Attraction' you mentioned in chapter 1, does it still exist? I couldn't find it anywhere on the Internet.

Well done, and thanks again for writing so well. :) x
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
cute
Hidden Relevance chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Oh jeeze! Poor Cutter. Totally makes sense that she could hit that sore spot though: considering Helen basically left because she was bored... Not that Helen and Jenny are even remotely alike. Ick lol.
CriminalMindsGoneWrong chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
I love it, well done!

x

Stephanie3
Steph1 chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Ooh, that was fun! Nick is a real idiot sometimes! That's completely in character of him to have a little meltdown of insecurity about his personal life. It's one of those little quirks I find endearing about the character.

Loved the bit with the moisturizer though. I was wondering about the "object of choice". She should think about a baseball bat or something by the bed. Especially considering she's seeing Helen Cutter's ex. :)

Thanks for posting. I hope you had a fun night on the town.
jojokidi chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
another great story :) You keep amazing me with your great writing skills.

Ofcourse I'm sad it has already ended, and I do think that there is so much more you could do with this topic. You know the whole point of Jenny's parents, their difficult relationship, her brother? There are a lot of things you could go deeper into... maybe write another story with them in it.

It really brings a fresh look on the Jenny/cutter relationship because after a while of reading stories of them, they all start getting the same.

So if someone (you :p) mixes the stories up a bit and writes about there backround and stuff, it makes the stories interesting.
CakeyxClickx chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Aw this is so sweet :)

Little Miss pajammas, love it! lol

Once again another great fic, and you always get the characters perfect, and amazing dialogue and storylines too :D

can't wait to read more from you x

Steph1 chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Whew! That was like Friday night dinner at Emily Gilmore's, on freakish, future steroids! :)

Excellent chapter. Poor Nick and Jenny. Felicity is a psycho! Ooh, and those were some comments she had for Nick in private there. Idiotic man will probably believe her too. He seems insecure that way to me.

I think it's funny you scaled back his age a few years there. :) Of course, you've at least got him closer to his actual age than the show's website. Do they really think we'll buy he's 36?

Enjoy your night on the town. I look forward to the end.
Logan the Awesome chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Awn, i feel sorry for Jenny. This is REALLY getting good. can't wait for the update on FRIDAY!
CakeyxClickx chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Well Jenny's mum is a right cow isn't she! I like the way you slowly built all the tension, and then all the secrets came out! I think Jenny and Nick will have a lot to say in the final chapter :)

I think it is great how you have already written this after just doing "Getting the Job Done", and I can't wait for your update friday.

Steph1 chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Ooh, what an ice queen that Felicity is. Cutter will never rate up to snuff for her. Even cleaned up, I suspect his innate scruffiness will out. :)

Excellent chapter though. I'm very curious about the monkey and the grapefruit. :) I impatiently await the rest. It should be a fun evening for poor unsuspecting Nicholas (*g*). He should have listened to Jenny and bailed as suggested.
CakeyxClickx chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
You have got the characters spot on, and I can't help but think there is something more to jenny's childhood maybe? Or that might just be me reading into things too much :L lol

Great fic, and I love the playful banter between Nick and Jenny

update very very soon :D

Logan the Awesome chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
LOL! I love it. Can't wait till the next update. Something not everyone can think about. Love it. UPDATE SOON!
Steph1 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Why do we have to wait along with Cutter? Well, maybe if we could actually wait *with* him, I wouldn't complain...

The nearly starkers bit in the kitchen was a nice, funny image. I can't imagine anyone arguing with Jenny if she was in as fierce a mood as described.

Excellent second chapter. I'm shocked at how quickly you're churning it out! Does that mean I can be demanding and ask when the next one's coming? :)