Reviews for The Past Comes Back To Haunt Us
EchoLynn chapter 8 . 9/4
I'm hoping and praying that was Bree and she is headed to the Cullens!
EchoLynn chapter 5 . 9/4
You must have an extremely good imagination and I hope a good fix because I can't imagine what could bring Bella back from ashes!
kelmikmag chapter 19 . 7/7
Wonderful job !
kelmikmag chapter 10 . 7/7
Sweet chapter
kelmikmag chapter 7 . 7/6
Great!
kinnik chapter 19 . 6/20
Simply Fantastic...both parts. Thanks so much for sharing these. I cried several times, but that's a very good thing. :)
kinnik chapter 10 . 6/19
OK, so you just explained everything about how Bree knew the information about where to find the Cullens even if she didn't know why exactly. So, I suppose you can disregard my review of the last chapter. LOL
kinnik chapter 9 . 6/19
It's all in your head. It was a good and informative chapter. I'm still unsure of the Edward/Bella friendship. I'm not sure why. Lexie makes me think of Lexie from The Vampire Diaries. Maybe you based it on her and I missed the A/N for that. Anyway, I like her.
As for Bree...I'm not entirely sure why she knows that Jasper is missing and something has happened to force him to be with Maria. He thinks it's all been a lie with the Cullen's, but I don't think he or Maria would have mentioned that to anyone. Again, unless I missed that and I can't believe that she would know anything about Jasper's reactions to being touched by Maria or his scar or Bella's voice in his head, but again, maybe I missed that myself. I'm glad she came to the Cullens, I'm just not sure how she knew how to find them. Maybe she overheard more than I'm giving her credit for.
The Ice Goddess chapter 19 . 1/16/2015
i DON'T KNOW IF i CAN FAVORITE THIS THIS MADE ME USE UP LIKE HALF A BOX OF TISSUES YOU MONSTER! :'((((((
But I love you for writing so good o3o
The Ice Goddess chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
YOU MONSTER I WAS BAWLING I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD I HATE YOU
Not really you're a great writer but GAH YOU SUCK I HATE YOU
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Yeah, I've read Insecurities.

So far, like the story. Don't know that I'd have forgiven Alice ...
kantorkan chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Really did enjoy the story,thank you for writing it.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
nice,but he is still a dumb ass.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Well Jasper was one to always hold on to his guilt,and he calls Eddie a moody one .
kantorkan chapter 13 . 3/8/2014