Reviews for The Past Comes Back To Haunt Us
andrewpine chapter 19 . 7/16
Nice to read a story once in a while where they don't have to worry about a greedy Aro trying to kill or force them into the guard.

Here is a rec. if you haven't read this story 's a J/B one with Peter and Char along for the ride. s/8194690/2/I-m-Still-Holding-On,it is funny as hell
andrewpine chapter 16 . 7/15
So Bella handed the drama queen his balls back i see.
andrewpine chapter 15 . 7/15
Damn!that boy is a bigger drama queen then Eddie ever was. poor,poor pitiful me no body loves me every body hates me i guess i'll just go eat worms. I hope she kicks his ass big time.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 7/15
Yeah mister pity party Jasper will probably still be beating himself up about how unworthy he can be such a girl some times.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 7/15
So curious to find out how Bree is the lynch pin to victory or to the resurrection of Bella since she must die to break the curse.
andrewpine chapter 11 . 7/15
Well killing off the power blocker will help some i think.
Curious to see how Bella dies and still comes back that should be interesting to say the least.
Since Maria obviously has no gift i don't know how she has lived this long.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 7/15
Alice needed her ass kicked and Carlisle needed to keep his mouth shut and not back Alice as usual.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 7/15
Aro should have sent could have used his gift if they could catch Maria and her gifted vamps unaware then dismantle all of the older vamps in her compound.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 7/15
I can never understand that in almost all of the stories i read where Jasper has a run in with Maria he never uses his gift against her. all he needs to do when she starts her bullshit speech is to hit her with all of the fear and pain he can gather which will distract her minions long enough to kill them all then take care of her.
Kristina777 chapter 19 . 7/3
Thank you for sharing a very entertaining story.
Twilight-Survivor chapter 19 . 5/29
My God I love your stories! My favorites and the ones I'm obsessed with always heavily involve Jasper, some like "Her Brothers" series by Emily.F6(not positive I spelled her username correct as she's on AO3 as well and it's slightly different-one is without the dot.) Anyway, while I love the Jasper/Bella brother relationship, him becoming closer to Bella which greatly helps his bloodlust–My usual favorites are all Bella/Jasper and the Cullen's are vampire stories and usually involve smart-a$$ Peter and Charlotte but your stories (that I've read so far) are some of my very favorites! I discovered FanFiction very late and I know few continue to write twilight stories and even less Jasper/Bella, I wish they would. I write my own but they never get finished Cus I get to many stories in my head at once and I refuse to publish anything unfinished as I despise it when I fall in love with a story to find it was abandoned. Thank you for sharing yours! You're quite talented and I will continue to enjoy them as I always eventually circle back to my favorites. (Especially now that I seem to be running out of new ones)
angelaroberts202 chapter 1 . 5/17
Bella already has a shield (which I find to be annoying af most of the time!) and now she's also an empath? I'm disappointed
Michelle Law chapter 1 . 2/4
You are right! I looooove Insecurities! I read your stuff before, but forgot the names, just remembered that it was the one with the "Alice approved" list of fun stuff, and wanted to read it again. Glad I found it. It would be great if these lists of stories on the "... Jasper Whitlock" site had a place to put a check mark and comments to help readers keep track of everything. there is one where they meet unexpectedly at a coffee house and start going out to help Jasper with his control. I really liked that one but can't remember the name. I'll just have to keep looking.
jeoliverio chapter 19 . 1/26
I really liked this 2nd edition, I hate how Maria gets the Major but they get him back
EchoLynn chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
I'm hoping and praying that was Bree and she is headed to the Cullens!
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »