Reviews for The Wise Man and the Fool
V333 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was an amazing story. The characters were all really intriguing. I love how this shows that the Volturi aren't incompetent as they are shown in the book. I enjoyed your writing far more than the actual book, probably because my favourite characters BY FAR are the Volturi. Great job, I'd love it if you wrote more, I already favouried this story, my first for the Twilight series.
Aoi24 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I stumbled across this fic by chance and it's truly incredible!

Intelligent and cunning, a marvellous take on some of the most glaring holes in Meyers' books.

Stellar work, simply brillant. C:
mustang2gmx.ch chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is incredible... YOU are absolutely incredible..

A wonderful one-shot. One thing that has always bothered me in the Twilight series is how easily the Volturi get dismissed as a threat in the end. Meyers makes them look like stupid, incompetent, petulant children and it leaves the reader wondering how they managed to govern their world if this is the way they act. Aro is little more then a power-hungry clown in BD.

Now your story, this is what I call a true ruler! It shows a coven that is successful that made heavy mistakes for a reason, but that does not have its reputation for nothing and can counteract the Cullens actions.

And Aro is just unbelievable. I would pay horrendous sums of money just to see Michael Sheen, with his disquieting looks and voice, act out this story.

Thank you so much for this gem!
a chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
You!

You can't just end this! Once again,you have to continue it! It's genius! You understand them all so perfectly!

Continue the story!

urgh!

Go wrtite something.
Zoodle chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wow I loved this story, you had me completely gripped at the end. I want to know what happens next! You truly are a great writer!
a chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Second chapter. Make a second chapter. Make it now. Make a second chapter. That is all.
By the way, could you please make a second chapter?
Make a second chapter.
Second chapter. You. Make.
Chapter make. You. Second.
Make a second chapter.
Team Me chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Amazing! Better than the book. You truly are a gifted writer. Please do continue.
Annie777 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Thank you for the most fascinaring reading.

It was very interesting to read your view on what should happen after Breaking Dawn.

Especially since i almost imagine the same. Aro and Cauis have been playing this deadly game of chess for thousands of years, there is no way they loose to cullens:)

Team Volturi all the way.
a chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
wait...it's complete? how can you say that? What type of horrible person are you? Are you intentionally trying to kill me? No! No way! You have to do more, even in another story that continues this! You can't stop, you hear me, you can't, you just can't! I am a dedicated reader, and I am saying, 'don't you dare stop or I'll call the Volturi on you!'

No excuses. Go write more of it, right now. Or I will rally angry readers against you, and we will defeat you like the volturi defeating a single human! So ha!

GO WRITE!
a chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Yes ! Yes

! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! THAT IS SO FIZZIN' COOL! YOU MANAGED TO CAPTURE ALL THEIR PERSONALITIES WITHOUT A SINGLE FLAW! IT'S COMPELLING AND OSSIM AND OH SO COOL! AND YOU BETTER WRITE MORE! AND NO I WILL NEVER STOP TALKING IN CAPS! ALL THESE OTHER FANFICTION STORIES ARE IMITATIONS OF THE CHARACTERS, BUT YOU PRACTICALLY MATERIALIZED THEM! IT'S SO FREAKING OSISM! WRITE MORE! YOU BETTER WRITE MORE! WRITE,WOMAN OR MAN OR WHICHEVER YOU ARE, WRITE!GO WRITE!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i quite enjoyed that. the volturi and thier scheming, cuniving (?) selves. loved it. write another one!
EsteemReborn chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I think that you've portrayed the Volturi really well here. Reading it through their eyes suddenly made me hate the Cullens, and even though I was never a fan of them, I've never come across a story that made me believe with a passion that the Volturi were absolutely right. I also like how you've stuck to Aro's character and made him believable. Also, Renesmee's gift is so realistic that it makes me wonder if Stephenie Meyer actually thought of that and hid it inside Breaking Dawn for us to figure out.

*hands cookie*
rupzydaisy chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hi,

wow! this is so clever, the way you've explained why Aro left and how he plans to get revenge. I like how you've added to rennesme's talent too.

I think you should carry on with this it's really really good.
TrappedBetweenRealityAnFantasy chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
oh wow this was amazing, you should continue it and write how the cullens finally fell, i would totally read it if you did.
Kyilliki chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I quite like this fic. Your interpretation of the Volturi is very clever, and your overall treatment of Aro's character is both accurate and impressive. Furthermore, this fic is remarkably true to canon, and a strong one-shot (though I really do wish it were longer :D ).

Good work :)