Reviews for bonnie and clyde
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
LOVE it! I'm a big fan of the unusual pairing, and this is one I never would have thought of. And yet it makes total sense. Bravo!
Sky Samuelle chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
wow, you write those two so well...i hope there's more coming,this fic is rare treasure.
FactualLife chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
imagine what there kids would be like?
atomicseasoning chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Good so far. You MUST continue because I've always imagined that even though Georgina was supposedly Chuck's first, Georgina's first sexual partner was really Carter Baizen. ;)
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
well, i'm loving it so far...

argh. i don't think there's something you ever wrote that i haven't liked but anyways.

can't wait for more
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
(yes, I'm copying and pasting this from LJ...it's easier on ff to keep up.)

*is in love*

I love Georgina/Carter with all my heart. THANK GOD someone is writing this.

And I love this take you have on it, when Georgie pretty much living there (at least for portions of the year at the beginning.)

The smoking..parties..drugs...KISSES!

This is beautiful. I cannot wait for more. There is not enough G/Ca!
BiteMeBass chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i dont really like georgina or carter but your story changed my mind. i can realy imagine these 2 together. please continue this story ]
wee birdy chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
GEORGINA AND CARTER! omg, i love it so, so much. please write more!
shrimpie15 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
wonderful! carter and georgina together makes sense!
PaperCranesandLove chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
.YES. Georgie/Carter is so like Bonnie and Clyde. And this totally happened. It don't care if it rewrites any history (the gg bwriters have done enough anyway) this totally happened.
UESider84 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is wonderful! I've never thought of Carter and Georgina as a couple, but this chapter convinced me otherwise.

I loved the way she spat the cigarette into the ground. So true! It's happened to a lot of people.

Also, I love her little crush on Nate.

Hope you write more.
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This is pure brilliance! Georgina and Carter are my guily pleasure pairing. They're just so evil it's awesome! They could burn down the world together, couldn't they?