Reviews for Losing Control
Is he gonna get that ring that Lilah was looking out the night they went out for the bachelor/bachelorette party bc AWWW
cloudshadow22 chapter 31 . 7/17
These kids are THE cutest! Great chapter.
cloudshadow22 chapter 30 . 7/16
This chapter was sooo cute - love Claire and her never-ending questions. Children are so great at getting to the truth of matters. Best boyfriend/girlfriend story ever!
cloudshadow22 chapter 25 . 7/16
I don't usually like Jake and Ness together, but you have a perfect couple in this story. Glad that Embry finally trusted Lillah enough to lose that last barrier of his.
cloudshadow22 chapter 17 . 7/14
Now Em - you just passed up the perfect moment to finally tell the truth.
cloudshadow22 chapter 15 . 7/14
So steamy - sorry that Embry didn't get a bit of release from that make-out session. Hoping that Lillah can tell Em why she is hesitant about pleasuring him, and hope that she figures out how much fun she would be missing with the right person to pleasure.
cloudshadow22 chapter 10 . 7/14
These last few chapters were just perfect - such a great beach day. Loved Lillah seeing Embry's playfulness with Claire as well as her seeing Emily's kids as harbingers of her wish for her own some day.
cloudshadow22 chapter 5 . 7/13
Just discovered this story and am enjoying the closeness of the ladies' group in these chapters. Now if Embry can just get his ignorant head our of his ass...
Eli42 chapter 41 . 5/30
AMAZING fic. Definitely not enough week written pack fics around.

Came across a bit sexist at times though tbh...

But fantastic job
Sachmo500 chapter 41 . 4/10
Well written story. I can't wait to read jake and Ness's story. Please continue with that one and let us know the future of Embry and Liliah.
Twilightsydney chapter 41 . 2/10
Very well written. I loved Lillah. She seems like such a real character. I also loved all the interactions between the other wolves and imprintees. Can't wait to read the follow up stories.
Evie Starberry chapter 41 . 2/2
Great Fic, def gonna favorite so I can read it again in the future. Love the Rachel/Paul dynamic, I could see a story coming from that. Or maybe something about lillah meeting SAMs mom and Emily getting preggo and other drama.

I did miss more of the conflict in the one, there was drama of course, but no real solving of conflict. It's common with OCs with asshole exes to have the ex turn vampire and her wolf have to kick some ass, or having to show restraint and learn about his human side, so I'm glad you didn't do that, but there's no carter resolution, really. And the thing with Nessie and Seth? What was going on there? Big vampire conflict, something new like werecats or fairies? Or if ness wants Seth because jake treats her like a baby? So many options. You did a great job, those are just things to think about next time. Because there will be a next time, and I will faithfully be there to read it!

Love, E
lovetowerewolves chapter 41 . 1/8
This story is just fantastic. This is, I think, the third time I've read it over the past couple of years and its still just as captivating as the first. The two authors have created such a wonderful world in this story with characters you can't help but love. While Stephenie Meyer may have created Embry and the other wolves and imprintees, these two really bring them to life. While things move at a fast pace and with a lot of NSFW moments, the wonderful story tellers keep it grounded with our favorite imprintees' girl talk and some adorable pack moments. I can't wait to start exploring their other stories!
gokatiego chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
tagay2 chapter 41 . 8/28/2014
Awwwwww this is the second time I've read this and it was just as amazing as the first time. Love these characters and the way you guys portrayed them! Especially Embry, it was nice having the last chapter in his point of view. Never wanted this story to end, got so caught up in their world :-( going to miss these two! You guys write so awesomely and keep it up! Good luck in the future!
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »