Reviews for Losing Control
Ciara chapter 19 . 4/9
I wish I had a friend group like that! Amazing, as always.
Ciara chapter 11 . 4/3
Lmfaoooooo help
Ciara chapter 3 . 3/31
Wow. Just wow. What a talented writer :)
Marie-S-Raven chapter 42 . 11/14/2016
Thanks for the update, I don't know how I missed it when it happened, but it just made me SO happy!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/4/2016
Cuteness overload!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
Oh just tell her Embry!
Guest Reader chapter 25 . 9/24/2016
Well...she took that rather well
teen101 chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
I love it and embry is awesome . He is my favorite wolf !
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
OH MY GOD...! first time in an imprint fanfiction ,Billy's tribal legends wer ignored...well dat was different and cool...
Vanessajj chapter 42 . 7/30/2016
Never before have I read a quileutevrelated story and I've never given much thoughts to Embry but this story was amazing! You did a great job in every kind of scene it was great (and some were so hot!)

But man I'm glad I iust found your story, I would never have the patience to wait until this point.

Thanks for sharing !
Liljaiiris chapter 42 . 7/9/2016
This was absolutely perfectly written story - just WOW! I loved the characters and the fact, that you were able to write a full length story that was all the time interesting, even without the full blown drama so many stories include. Thank you for this one, totally went to my favourites!
KendieV chapter 42 . 7/2/2016
nice to see an update!
hope more are on the way :)
Wolf Lover chapter 42 . 5/29/2016
Thank you for this update - looked back over some old stories and found a new chapter or two which is always a surprise. This is an amazing story and has a terrific OC. Thanks for sharing.
purplemonkey36 chapter 21 . 5/26/2016
From what I've read her mom's a bit over bearing, Lillah's an adult she can make her own decisions.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/3/2016