Reviews for What Happens Now?
CoolNik chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Great start - poor old Liv is left behind again - I am looking for more in this series for sure - can Liv be on a short-term posting to one of the countries where Alex is posted?

2 other questions - is there more for the story with Jenn, Jordan the new twins and Liv's new name? It seems to stop with Jordan skating...?

Where is your Bad Girls fanfic posted? I like the way you write, so would love to read it?
Pie56 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I'm so glad that you're back to SVU! I really liked this, it's a nice one shot but I think it has the potential to be a longer fic if you wanted it to be. Thanks Pie.
chawkchic chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
See a great beginning from this plot. Well written.
Azure Adams chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very nice
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh my goodness!Please write more!
Gryffindor620 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This was so great! I was waiting for someone to post something up based on the last episode!

If this is going to remain a one-shot, I'm okay with that. But I'm always looking forward to reading some full length stories of my two favorite women of the L&O franchise :-D

Great Story/Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
idgie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Great start...hint hint~!
peterpeter chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
love the fic. hope next one is soon. also looking forward to more of their secret lives. hope you finish it
Britann chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I loved it, hope you do more of it
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
D I really hope something extremely close to this happens for real.
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I think this is great - more, please!
vonego88 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I loved it!. You really did a great work, it would be nice if you make a long fic with this story!. It really is an amazing work!. Thanks for sharing. And if you decide to make a long fic please send me a PM ok?. :)