Reviews for Fearless
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
She seems like a brat. I would ignore her ass too after a tantrum like that.
blueheronpl chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
This is an awesome story! I cried so much at one point my husband thought I was crazy!
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Great job, that was a good story. :) As far as critique, you could eliminate the "aka"s in the story. Also, the Bella you wrote was interesting to me because you really caught the teenage voice. Unfortunately, I found myself a little distanced from her though because some of her thoughts and reactions were so immature, yet accurate for her age. I guess I'm getting older! It was just an interesting experience for myself-I hadn't felt that way before.
Anyway, thanks again!
2lulu2 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
That was a perfect scene with Edward recognizing Bella. So sweet!
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Definitely curious as to what happened to Bella. By the way, I live in Phoenix and we are a super dry desert. Not humid at all. The southern states in the US are known to be hot and humid (so miserably hot). We're known to be a "dry heat" which makes it a little more tolerable to some people. But the summer is like 6 months of 100 degree weather, and when the wind blows it isn't a cool relief because it's hot too, like a hair dryer! I remembered you said in chapter one that Phoenix was one of the most humid places, an incorrect statement.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This sounds great.
Gardian7 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I absolutely love this story, Bella and Edward are too adorable. They just melt my heart. You have really outdone yourself!
CullenMasenAlways chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
It was beautiful! I cried a lot... I really, really loved it. And I loved that Edward was able to recognize her as soon as he saw her, that was so romantic 3 Thanks for writing it! :D
Emilie chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
OMG Such a sweet story I love it I love it I love it!

You are a fabulous author.

I'm used to reading rather dark stories, so when I read this sweet and fluffy love story, I nearly exploded with how much happiness is in it.

Emilie J.
JoMarie54 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Glad she finally told him. This is such a sweet Edward. I'm looking forward to his back story.
JoMarie54 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Just stumbled on this story - on my way through it. I like what I've read so far; I like the characters and the plot. You do a good job tying in the song lyrics, and your writing is elegant and to the point, which I also appreciate.

I just want say too the I love your notes accompanying the story; you're a sweetheart. Now on to read the rest!
simplyforever chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
hey! this is awesome, a little rushed, but a very good, quick read! love the origional plotline, havent seen anything else like it!

simplyforever
shinystar19yay chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
Cute!

Also, your other stories and favorite-d stories are fabulous!
bethhhh chapter 10 . 3/17/2011
loved the story (
ItIsRaining chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Just wanted to let you know that I read this story a very long time ago and it really stuck with me. I have since had a hard time finding it again since then and I've been scouring the internet for months trying to come up with it so I could read it again. Finally, finally, I found it and I nearly cried. My eyes got kinda watery. Pathetic? Maybe. Still, in love with this story thank you so much.