Reviews for Fearless
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 5/7
Good epilogue and story. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 5/7
Why was Rosalie smiling?
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 5/7
Glad all was well.
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 5/7
Hope Edward doesn't do anything to hurt her.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 5/7
Glad they are friends
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 5/7
Poor bella
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
She seems like a brat. I would ignore her ass too after a tantrum like that.
blueheronpl chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
This is an awesome story! I cried so much at one point my husband thought I was crazy!
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Great job, that was a good story. :) As far as critique, you could eliminate the "aka"s in the story. Also, the Bella you wrote was interesting to me because you really caught the teenage voice. Unfortunately, I found myself a little distanced from her though because some of her thoughts and reactions were so immature, yet accurate for her age. I guess I'm getting older! It was just an interesting experience for myself-I hadn't felt that way before.
Anyway, thanks again!
2lulu2 chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
That was a perfect scene with Edward recognizing Bella. So sweet!
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Definitely curious as to what happened to Bella. By the way, I live in Phoenix and we are a super dry desert. Not humid at all. The southern states in the US are known to be hot and humid (so miserably hot). We're known to be a "dry heat" which makes it a little more tolerable to some people. But the summer is like 6 months of 100 degree weather, and when the wind blows it isn't a cool relief because it's hot too, like a hair dryer! I remembered you said in chapter one that Phoenix was one of the most humid places, an incorrect statement.
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This sounds great.
Gardian7 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I absolutely love this story, Bella and Edward are too adorable. They just melt my heart. You have really outdone yourself!