Reviews for Wizards, Elves, Mates, Oh my!
DarkNekoGreece chapter 9 . 2/3
god so sexy
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 9 . 1/23
Hope for an update soon
eric12377 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Very good you might want to change the rating of it to mature because of the sex scene in ch.9
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
:-)
ORKCHILD chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Just a comment on time line last chapter we were at Hogwarts and the ministry and this chapter it is July 31rst Harry's birthday. what happened in between?
bubblez chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
i have been waiting forever for you to update this! omg i am so happy this is so adorable i love this story and i am rambling...sorry :D

please continue to update! 3
thewolf74 chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
WOW! That was one hot sex scene. I'm happy that Harry accepted the mating. Please update again very soon. I really like this story.
Mukuro234 chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
This was a great chap :D
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
is harry the main submissive, then dray as second to main sub and who is top dominate?... basically what is the hyiarhy? and sorry for crappy spelling some of my keys don't work
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Thisis such a great fic I just can't help love it :)
belladu57 chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Very good
fireycloud chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
please update as soon as possible
Bizenghast-Lover chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
Hello I'm bizenghasy-lover and o would like to say I'm loving your story so far I'm just a little confused about chapter four in chapter three and back its written that harry doesn't really know much about creature inheritance courting and mates but in chapter four he's asking himself if Snape is one of his mates and says his wayward boyfriends (which I assume if Fred and George) even though its written that he may not take them up on there courting proportion I don't know to me the story just seems to be a bit muddled but I also could have just missed something if you wouldn't mind maybe you could write me back with some clarity on this subject so I'm not so lost _""" please and thank you.

Your Fan:Bizenghast-Lover
lizzyboobeth chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
OMG epic! Another chapter pleeeeeaaaaassseee!
1sunfun chapter 8 . 12/16/2013