Reviews for Anyone
Fedski chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
once again, beautiful
Ildreen chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awwwwwww! That was so friggin' cute I can't help but smiling :-) That's sap all right XD

I like the way you write about a seemingly insignificant moment (waliking home) and mske it a nice story. For that reason alone I could love your writting, though there are many other reasons too.
Griever5 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Ah, this was extremely cute! Especially the part where leaving Shuichi out in the cold would have made a better story.
Maleysin chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Eiri loves you Shuuichi!

You're the best at showing their personalities...

The subtle way Eiri has to show his feelings is just wonderful and makes everything even more powerful.

Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aw, so cute! I really enjoyed reading this, you wrote the characters excellently, and it was great fun to read. Well done! :D

Bookworm
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Hehehe, is it me, of was Shuichi really fishing for answers there? So cute _. And Eiri, being who he is, didn't even realize it and continued being his regular, blunt self. I love it.
bakayaro onna chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Yay! You're writing a lot again! God train! Be good to Hawke and provide LOTS of inspiration!

The first little detail grabbed me and made me smile - E didn't grumble about S's hands in his pocket - just helped warm up the little popcycles. Too Blaithe!

The image of the pink leach stuck to E's back while they're walking made me smile wider.

E imagining S's facial expressions - wonderful!

Great ending and I loved the story!